Requesting opinions

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
On specific topics:

1.) looking into subscribing to a metal magazine, so far i've thought of getting Metal Edge, Metal Maniacs, and Pit. Any suggestions on which ones are good/shitty/okay?

2.) making a brutal metal compilation, so far I only have two tracks I'm DEFFINITELY putting on ... Behemoth - Conquer All... and something off Vital Remains' Dechristianize. My criteria are as follows: brutal fucking death/black/extreme satanic shit! Has to be uncompromising and ear bleeding, but good.

I don't know much DM...I can appreciate the musicianship involved and enjoy the instrumentals but still can't get past the brutal vocals..I'm slowly getting there though!!!

but anyway something from Nile, Messugah or Hate Eternal might be good to put on your compilation

Any suggestions on which ones are good/shitty/okay?

just read the editorial to get a picture how are fucked things are now...or the letters section...

Bloodbath - So You Die
Cryptopsy - Pathelogical Frolic
Vehemence - I Didn't Kill Her
Hypocrisy - Carving For Another Killing (Horgh it baby)
Malevolent Creation - They Breed
Anata - Shackled to Guilt
Hate Eternal - Behold Judas
Krisiun - any song really
Edguy - Lavatory Love Machine
Dying Fetus - Vengeance Unleashed
HatePlow - that song about beating off, I forget the name

/shrug

no, get a subscription to Terrorizer. its the best metal mag HANDS DOWN. pure underground extreme magazine covering everything in almost every genre of metal plus you get a free sample cd called 'fear candy' with each issue that contains cuts from bands with new albums out or upcoming albums. this months has an arcturus track, arch enemy, impaled, cathedral, etc etc......