Anubis Gate
Astral Doors
Eldritch
Icycore
Mindflow
Meshuggah (oddball?)
Vox Tempus
Zero Hour
Symphony X ( like somebody said earlier...they owe Atl)
Royal Hunt (been pimpin' for this band since PPIII)

ENCHANT!!!!

(OK, now for the others...)

Royal Hunt
DC Cooper on the Main Stage!!!
Pyramaze
Avian
Vanden Plas (again - loved them at IV)
Balance of Power (not sure how Corey's working out though)
Theocracy
Anything at all related to Savatage (JOP, Caff, C II C, etc)

and finally, the 'different' band for the year... Ten!

Cheers!

DemonXeno said:
within temptation
elvenking
Rhpaosdy
battlelore
Nightwish
Sonata arctica
Kill the romance
Finntroll
Moonsorrow
Twilighting
Amorphis
Ensiferum
Norther
Wintersun

Machine Men
...And Oceans

Great wishlist! RHAPSODY!!
...perhaps them all, if Glenn had 10 million dollars! :p

The possibilities are endless. The main bands I can think of from the top of my head : Pagan's Mind, Masterplan, Zero Hour, Pyramaze and Mercenary. So many others would be wonderful; A full Rhapsody set, Morgana Lefay, Primal Fear, Shadow Gallery, and of course those unknowns that grow to be your favorites by the time of the fest :).

Pain of Salvation, I knew nothing of them in PPV and I just can't wait to see them live again.

I read an interview from an older time that Rhapsody was too expensive, especially due to the hired musicians on stage (which now is only Dominick).. I would LOVE to see Rhapsody there. I just don't understand if Nightwish could do it, and Stratovarius (who at the time of commenting on Rhapsody) Glenn hadn't gotten Strato due to prices, I guess.. I'm sure something can be done with Rhapsody. Then again, Demaio is behind them.. :( Possibilities may be endless so still I will hope someday to be lucky to see them at Progpower. They're like my favorite band, but I have seen them, I would love to see Blind Guardian, Helloween, Dark Moor (especially with Elisa....), and Nightwish.

Empress said:
They're like my favorite band, but I have seen them, I would love to see Blind Guardian, Helloween, Dark Moor (especially with Elisa....), and Nightwish.

Dark Moor would be fucking amazing!!! But only with Elisa. None of that material ever got toured in the US, at least to my knowledge. Sadly i dont see her rejoining Dark Moor since she has Dreamaker now. But, Dreamaker would kick some serious ass at PPVII, and has been on my request list for quite a while now.

dcowboys311 said:
Jag Panzer
Symphony X
Sonata Arctica
Iced Earth
Dragonforce
Zero Hour
Theocracy
Three Inches of Blood
GALLOGLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hibria
GALLOGLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i forgot all about them, their new material is out of this world.

I mostly lurk here, but I'll certainly throw in my two cents

returning:

Threshold
Vanden Plas
Dreamscape

new:

Shaman
Eldritch
Vision Divine
Pyramaze

Those are the ones I *really* want to see, especially Threshold, VP, and Shaman.

I'd also be very happy with plenty of others - Blind Guardian, Symphony X, Superior, Labyrinth, Zero Hour, Redemption w/Ray. I don't necessarily need new bands each year - a balance of new and returning would be ideal for me. It's already been too long since my first and only Threshold and Vanden Plas shows. :)

In no particular order:

Within Temptation
Sonata Arctica
Vanden Plas
Cea Serin
Pyramaze
After Forever
Epica
Riverside
Vanishing Point
The Lord Weird Slough Feg
While Heaven Wept