RESPECT AMONG PEOPLE UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF METAL

evil miscreant said:
Fuck those idiots.they better think twice if trying to beat my ass.Fucking pussy Faggots

I like some punk, and I mean the real shit like Black Flag and Discharge. I consider my self a crossover guy.

however, I have gotten bullied by wiggers. that being said, at the end of the day, they're race traitors and they lose at life so I still win!

I bullied him. It was a cloudy day. In the far end of the field we made his fat ass sit on the dirt and cry. He cried as we made fun of his taco easting culture. Those bastard with their pesos. We grabbed him and threw him against the fence. He cried even more.
I looked at him as he stood there, his tears streaming across his face. Gently I ran my fingers across his tender nipple. As it slowly stiffend. The passion of love and.....FUCK I LOVE GAY SEX!@@@@

I don't know if it's like that in other metal scene but in Montréal if you fall on the ground cause someone knock you down people will immediatly get you back up, people are really friendly and cool people here in metal show. There's always one or two smartass who mosh and try to hurt people but most of the people in there are there for fun and won't try to kill you.

When i see someone out in public and i ask them a question about other metal bands they like, and i get answers like 'you know' and 'i don't know' and other various scenarios much like this, i tend to picture these peoples' heads splattered on semi trucks! Aside from the usual poser, i respect metal heads and would make friends quicker with them than the usual person on the street. Hail brothers and sisters! :headbang: