Retail value of your soul

Your soul is worth £7219. For your peace of mind, 88% of people have a purer soul than you.

Shit and I was honest too! I consider myself to be... Man I just realized Geoffery Dahmer might be in those 88% :yell:

uhhm, yeah, i was doing this serious and all, and i got this O_O

Your soul is worth £2877. For your peace of mind, 97% of people have a purer soul than you.

im not THAT evil in real life...really *runs and hides in corner* im only worth that piddling amount...muh.....i wanna cash out...

Tut Ankh Amon said:
you do know they mean christian that practices CHRISTIAN activities, not satanistic activities, right? :lol: :p

:D

No, really, I'm... well, I'm not. But I go to church. Because my mom makes me. I don't have an option. In reality, I'm pretty much a Neopagan.

hey! no laughing. i was in the same situation as varailo girly awhile back. then i just flat out told my mom what was going through my head..aaand she kinda avoided me for a week...then all went back to normal and i got my way...iono....

rollercoaster voodoo!

hahahaha...

Your soul is worth £71768. For your peace of mind, 7% of people have a purer soul than you.

--> Me = an Angel :p