Revalver mkIII vs. Guitar Rig 3 vs. Amplitube 2

I think most of us, including me, will choose Revalver III other GR3 and Amplitube2.

i liked amplitube 2 quite a bit, I didnt care much for revalver 2 mostly due to the layout of it, the sounds dudes are getting with revalver 3 impress the hell out of me, but Im still all about the sounds Splatt is getting with gearbox and curve, If I were to actually buy modeling software at this point id probably get that knowing what he can do with it. That said download some demos and try them out its really the only way to know for sure.

Haven't tried that one. Got any clips? I listened to the demos on the homepage and wasn't impressed, but the provided samples never give a true image.

No samples yet...still working on some songs. Yeah, their samples are pretty uninspiring. Between Amplitube 2, Amplitube Metal, Guitar Rig 3, Revalver MKII and MKIII I like Metal Amp Room the best. You get a ton more flexibility with Revalver, but I don't want to tweak around. I want a solid sound off the bat and Metal Amp Room does it for me.

God...I sound like an endorsing artist....:puke:

I would say revalver mk3 is a little better than amplitube metal. Both are much better than guitar rig3.

No samples yet...still working on some songs. Yeah, their samples are pretty uninspiring. Between Amplitube 2, Amplitube Metal, Guitar Rig 3, Revalver MKII and MKIII I like Metal Amp Room the best. You get a ton more flexibility with Revalver, but I don't want to tweak around. I want a solid sound off the bat and Metal Amp Room does it for me.

God...I sound like an endorsing artist....:puke:

So can you use your own impulses with amp room?

I like wagner very much and i´m still loyal to the PODxt, however revalver mk3 sounds good too and better to my ears than amplitube or gr3

Revalver MKIII hands down.

Have you guys heard the tones some guys are getting at the Alien Connections website forum? There are some MKIIC+ audio clips over there that sound like perfect matches to my ears.