Reverie/Harlequin Forest tab

personally, i think the lead part in reverie is off, but i bet it really isnt and im just an idiot.

Goober said:
personally, i think the lead part in reverie is off, but i bet it really isnt and im just an idiot.

Where does Reverie end and Harlequin Forest begin? I don't know what you're talking about, you mean that thing with the volume swells at the beginning?

'Where does Reverie end and Harlequin Forest begin? I don't know what you're talking about, you mean that thing with the volume swells at the beginning?'

Actually it's easy to estimate that because on the CD if you press skip track until 5, you will hear... If you don't have the original (shame on you!), Harlequin forest begins when the vocs and distorted guitars kick in

:Wreath: said:
'Where does Reverie end and Harlequin Forest begin? I don't know what you're talking about, you mean that thing with the volume swells at the beginning?'

Actually it's easy to estimate that because on the CD if you press skip track until 5, you will hear... If you don't have the original (shame on you!), Harlequin forest begins when the vocs and distorted guitars kick in

So Reverie's actually the last minute of Atonement? I'm confused.

madu said:
So Reverie's actually the last minute of Atonement? I'm confused.

NO. THE LEAKED MP3S HAVE THE TRACKS DIVIDED IN THE WRONG PLACES. The last minute or so of atonement in the leaked version is actually negative time on Reverie/Harlequin Forest on the actual cd. If you don't own many cds you may not have experienced this phenomenon before...if a track has negative time on it, it won't play it if you skip to the track, but if you just listen from the track before it straight through (or fast forward) it will play automatically. When it gets to 0:00, it gets to where the mp3 starts.

This "negative time" thing is used for bonus tracks now and then, too...Arcturus's "La Masquerade Infernal" has negative time on track 1, which means the only way to hear it is to use the seek function on the cd player to rewind past 0:00.

You can't play negative time stuff on a computer, in my experience.

Oh crap - wankerness from power-tabs! I have to thank you personally for creating such awesome tabs. You are spot on in every tab I've downloaded.

wankerness said:
NO. THE LEAKED MP3S HAVE THE TRACKS DIVIDED IN THE WRONG PLACES. The last minute or so of atonement in the leaked version is actually negative time on Reverie/Harlequin Forest on the actual cd. If you don't own many cds you may not have experienced this phenomenon before...if a track has negative time on it, it won't play it if you skip to the track, but if you just listen from the track before it straight through (or fast forward) it will play automatically. When it gets to 0:00, it gets to where the mp3 starts.

This "negative time" thing is used for bonus tracks now and then, too...Arcturus's "La Masquerade Infernal" has negative time on track 1, which means the only way to hear it is to use the seek function on the cd player to rewind past 0:00.

You can't play negative time stuff on a computer, in my experience.

Ah. I never actually downloaded the leaked version, but when I ripped the album to my computer, I have a 6:28 Atonement and Reverie/Harlequin Forest starts with "Into the trees..".

Gotta check how it works on my CD player without skipping to 5.

So, Reverie is probably attatched to Atonement's butt ;) Or it dissappeared in the process, but that's less likely...

Anyways, strange tuning, but the tab is awesome! :D

bondcfh007 said:
excellent work once again wankerness... any plans to do hours of wealth?

I'd do the first half, the second half would be terribly annoying (it's just keyboard and then the guitar solo is pretty random rhythmically so it would be a pain in the ass to notate). I'm going to do a couple other songs first though I think.