Review- Dark Tranquility- Friction

I typically like Dark Tranquillity, but I can't get into this album whatosever (except for tracks 2 and 8)... Worst Dark Tranquillity album to date.

If you like NS or tr00kvlt black metal, your opinion on melodeath/gothenberg is disqualified, haven't we been over this 8 times already? I kid. I like it, but I was never one to happen to like something just becuase anyone else did... hell, I've yet to find other people who like some of my favorite albums from random bands.

I'd say its on par with Soundtrack To Your Escape, if that gives you an idea...

haha hellllll no. the new album for me took some getting used to it but i really got into it. i understand how people could say its not as good but comparing it to soundtrack is crazy.

dudes, this genre is soooo dead. why do you still bother with this crap? go listen to Jester Race or Terminal Spirit Disease or Steelbath Suicide etc. instead of some rehashed second rate version, go with the original!@

dudes, this genre is soooo dead. why do you still bother with this crap? go listen to Jester Race or Terminal Spirit Disease or Steelbath Suicide etc. instead of some rehashed second rate version, go with the original!@

Because I don't actually care how any of you feel about my tastes, and like little if any of your choices at all?