Revisiting Mercy Falls

Bamafan

Sep 11, 2010
Heart of Dixie
I have to confess, Mercy Falls has been gathering dust in my collection for the past year or so. With the release of TGE, plus all of the great prog metal released in 2011, it just fell out of rotation. I brought MF out of retirement yesterday. It was like listening to it for the first time. What an absolutely incredible disc! Other than the voice actors, it is perfect in every way. Thank you SW for creating such a gem!

I have to confess, Mercy Falls has been gathering dust in my collection for the past year or so. With the release of TGE, plus all of the great prog metal released in 2011, it just fell out of rotation. I brought MF out of retirement yesterday. It was like listening to it for the first time. What an absolutely incredible disc! Other than the voice actors, it is perfect in every way. Thank you SW for creating such a gem!

"+1" :headbang:

Yes, it really is a great one.
There are some songs on this album that I can´t hear, but for personal reasons. But, it has amazing songs, and the story is told in a way that ...... (can not explain in words)

I just discovered SW about 6 months ago & have been listening to MF ever since. I seem to discover something new with every listen. I've always wondered what inspired the story behind it. Does anyone know if the band has ever spoke of it? I just read the description of the story on Wikipedia. Quite interesting, but you never how accurate their interpretation of it is.