Revisiting Shadow Gallery

Carved in Stone was one of the first albums I discovered when I first started finding bands via the Internet. A very awesome album in its own right.

Ditto here. At first I didn't like it. Then I went back to it a few times, and it floored me. I've loved all SG since then, but Tyranny is clearly a favorite. After all, DC Cooper DOES appear on it........

:loco:

I was floored when they were announced in the video, and then the Circus Maximus boys threw in their little comedy routine. I'm already so excited I can hardly stand it.

It's going to be a LONG year to wait............but SOOO worth it!

The last time I looked for SG discs, iTunes hadn't discovered them. As a result, I never listened to Legacy until today. Wow, I've missed out on some good stuff! I am blown away.

Shadow Gallery is the band that got me into prog. I was at Borders and saw the Tyranny cd cover and said, "That cd art looks pretty cool!" and have been hooked every since. I'm revisiting all of the SG cds right now and later will post my wish for a setlist. Also, others out there help me bug the crap out of SG to record the performance for a cd release...I've already begun!

Tyranny is the best. Carved in Stone is second for me. Back when I was first discovering new metal bands in the 90s, I bought it because CDnow recommended it after I'd purchased Artension's Phoenix Rising. I wasn't disappointed.