Revisiting the classics... a music-related thread

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
My bruthas and sistas,

At the moment I'm listening to Dream Theater's "Live at the Marquee", which was the second album of their's I bought, way back in 1996. Haven't listened to it in probably three or four years, and forgot what a great album it is.

What albums have you neglected for quite a while that you have recently dusted off and put into the CD player/turntable/tapedeck? Are there any albums that you think you should give another listen?

Peace

I've barely listened to anything but new releases all year. :(
Although The Scream - Let It Scream album is an exception, because I only bought it recently. And DAMN.. it rules! :D

I mainly just listen to the classics heheh.

I did get out Hysteria by Def Leppard again for the first time in ages the other day and was once again blown away by its goodness :) Might watch In The Round tonite... great video :headbang:

I've recently gotten back into 'Dio', sometimes you forget how much some bands rock!

I haven't listened to much from 'Creed' since I saw them a couple of months ago...I have been meaning to but haven't really been in the mood.

Other than that, I am still in my usual routine of rotating through my favourite bands/albums over the course of a few months. :)

Richie Sambora - Stranger In This Town. Best album ever? Its gotta go close :D

Bit of advice Koichi that was a dumb thing to admit MC Hammer :lol:

oh and i recently pulled out my old copy of the Beastie Boys-Ill Communication..bloody good non-metal album :D

i recently listened to Deep Purple- Perfect Strangers teh other day and quite enjoyed it (at least until my tape deck chewed it up!!!).I got in in 1984 after seeing DP live but never really got into that much at the time.
Normally listen to the earlier stuff when i play DP