Richard has landed

today we began the day with some zztop-videos and the chronicles following and right now the new dvd is running. meanwhile we made a little shopping trip through our inner-village-city. well, for one who comes from chicago there´s nothing new to be seen but he enjoyed our little shops here. he bought some souvenirs for his family and we bought some memorabilias from our area here for him.

after that he enjoyed the new dvd over and over again. remember that it can be bought in the states 2 weeks after he returns - then he got his own copy maybe signed already. how weird is that :lol:

tomorrow there´ll will be the first gig. can´t wait... :)

well, feel free to join us here

some space is always reserved for some saxon maniacs :headbang:

the guest-fridge is always overfilled with german specialities (warsteiner for the party) and american specialities (coke for the day after) so we could need some help - i am the driver as always and cannot drink that much :loco:

but look yourself: :lol: :lol: :lol:

two more additional guests are joining on wednesday to come with us to oberhausen so i have a lot to do to feed their hungry throats :lol: :lol: :lol:

i pray that the car will stand the overload with us five and all the beer in the trunk. i kicked away the sparewheel to provide some martini and champagne too :loco:

Look forward to seeing you in Hamburg and Berlin !!!

I have been told the following are excellent haunts for good beer !!!

Hamburg:
the Johann Albrecht in Adolphsbrucke 7 Messberg
Hanseat Brewery in Zippelhaus also in Messberg - open all day but on Saturday from 17 00
The Groninger Brau Haus also in Messberg also on sat open from 17 00. but all open all day if not Saturday.

Berlin:
Brauhaus Mitte, right outside Berlin Alexandra Platz station. Have the Haxe, its very good.

Leipzig:
Bayerischer Bahnhof. tram 2, 9 ,or 16 to Bayerischer Platz 4. A great pub in an old railway station - don't miss it! and try the Gose beer.

Cheers,

Goss.

in case that we would go to the "Johann Albert" in hamburg afterwards
it´s 2 kilometres from the markthalle. are you sure we can make it after SUCH a gig ?!?!?!? :lol:

well, anyway: here are some maps for you all to use: they look some kind of confusing because of the suggested route - remember this route is for cars because i can´t tell the map & guide that the car has two feet only :lol:

here are the links to the venues:

Hamburg --> www.markthalle-hamburg.de

Berlin: --> www.huxleysneuewelt.de/

and here are some maps to the suggested locations: (just klick on them and don´t visit your grandma to lend her magnifying glasses) :)

Johann Albert Hamburg: (i think 2 km are possible)

Gröninger Hamburg: (it´s nearly the same distance as the pub before - plus it´s the same location as the "Hanseat Brewery" - maybe just another name ?

--> http://www.groeninger-hamburg.de/

Brauhaus Mitte Berlin:

--> http://www.brauhaus-mitte.de/ (well, it´s 6 kilometres from the venue - i´m not interested in that :) )

Is the Brauhaus Mitte far form Huxley's in Berlin????

now i´m ready with the maps (look above) - but the brauhaus is too far away for me. maybe we just go outside and then left and then heading to the next pub where they accept long haired metalheads without discussions and without using some big-bottomed-ass-kicker-door-keepers :lol:

although their chances are very small when hords of saxonators are coming and screaming out a BATTLECRY so they will freeze to death by the sound of it and finally give way because they don´t understand what has happened. :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

i just wanna know what their psychiatrist will diagnose them the next day when they tell him the story of "20 saxonators came and they had a blood-freezing battlecry so i was fright-frozen because it sounded like the noise of hell - now i know that the devil really exists mr. doctor !"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

now i´m ready with the maps (look above) - but the brauhaus is too far away for me. maybe we just go outside and then left and then heading to the next pub where they accept long haired metalheads without discussions and without using some big-bottomed-ass-kicker-door-keepers :lol:

although their chances are very small when hords of saxonators are coming :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

:lol:

Fair point Saxonator, I may try one in there on the way to Huxleys :kickass: let me know by text where you are on Friday (near the venue) and we'll meet for Beers OH YES ! :Smokin:

i think we will meet at the bar in the hall after the show as the bandmembers (nigel and nibbs) came up there last time too to have some last drinks and some smalltalk to some fans. nigel was so nice to sign us some stuff and nibbs too - thank you guys !!!. so just remain at the bar after the show and i am sure we´ll all meet in case that we don´t meet before the gig already. :)

after they have wiped us out i am sure we will find a nice pub nearby - i wouldn´t think of making plans now - we´ll land somewhere together i believe.

IS IT OKAY FOR YOU MISTER GOSS ???? I AM MAKING PLANS AND MAPS LIKE MAD HERE AND WHERE ARE YOU ? OFFLINE !!!!

COME ON NOW

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lord.jpg

:lol: