Right let's make the Astoria a night to remember...

Fingers said:
I got an e-mail from Vince with the track listing. If I get chance when I get any of those updates I'll post them, hopefully then at least we will all get the info as soon as its out. :headbang:

Good idea mate. I never get those emails (I've never ever got one despite signing up). And I know there are some others who never get them, so if you could put them on here that would be brill. :headbang:

Raven_1 said:
And hes bringing a friend so manage a trois? (spelling?)

:lol: :lol:

Manage a trois - does that mean can I manage a threesome:lol: . Never had one before but it sounds like it could be fun - me, metal dude and maybe you Raven if you're a sexy longhaired rockin hunk. Show me your pic and I'll show you mine:)

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
:D :D :D :D

Yeah you can come back tay ma hoose and drink whatever you want if you look anything like your avatar. Mmmmmmm

that sounds nice but i have to leave london by 5 a clock in the morning to go to stansted and travel home so i will party all night!

I agree with you on that, Princess (I did comment to Paxoman that he looked like a bit of a babe! lol)- but unfortunately, with him only being 18, I think we're old enough to be his mum! :lol: Well, I am anyway - I'm twice his age!! :erk: :cry: :ill:

Sammi951 said:
I agree with you on that, Princess (I did comment to Paxoman that he looked like a bit of a babe! lol)- but unfortunately, with him only being 18, I think we're old enough to be his mum! :lol: Well, I am anyway - I'm twice his age!! :erk: :cry: :ill:

even do you are twise my age that dont say that alot of saxon fans can go out after the show and drink some beer and just enjoy life?:)

Sammi951 said:

Wow that's weird you posting that message Sammi cos I was just coming on here to ask what you thought of that delicious rocker Metal Dude. Wow he's something else aint he, totally gorgeous but alas there's only one thing wrong with him, he's waaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooooo young for us. Apart from his age, he's perfection I would say, ultra hot!!. Damn all, I wish I was about 20 years younger!!!!!

Metal_dude said:
even do you are twise my age that dont say that alot of saxon fans can go out after the show and drink some beer and just enjoy life?:)

Oh yeah we can certainly have a drink with you even though you are only 18, it's just that we wanted to do a wee bit more than drink with you - well I definitely did, but you are too young and it would be too perverted cos I am old enough to be yer maw! :lol:

DSC05018.jpg

Yum yum - you are good enough to eat Metal Dude:D

Wow that's weird you posting that message Sammi cos I was just coming on here to ask what you thought of that delicious rocker Metal Dude. Wow he's something else aint he, totally gorgeous but alas there's only one thing wrong with him, he's waaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooooo young for us. Apart from his age, he's perfection I would say, ultra hot!!. Damn all, I wish I was about 20 years younger!!!!!

LOL!! We don't usually agree on fanciable men, do we, from what we've said in the past - but great minds think alike on this one! ;) I can think of another thing apart from his age though...he lives in Sweden!! :erk: Mind you, if the men our own age all look that tasty in Sweden...how do you fancy a girls weekend away?? :lol:

Stop the Harrasment of Metal Dude ! :mad:

He's not a toy you girls can pick up as and when you feel like it, although I guess you want to do more than pick him up you filthy minded mares ............................................................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

AT YOUR AGE AN 'ALL I'M EMBARRASED FOR YOU :oops:

P.S. You wouldn't catch us bloke's doing this kind of thing............ now where's that thread about Doro, :worship:

............................... I'll get me coat, lads weekend to Estonia anyone ? :lol:

Fingers said:
Stop the Harrasment of Metal Dude ! :mad:

He's not a toy you girls can pick up as and when you feel like it, although I guess you want to do more than pick him up you filthy minded mares ............................................................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

AT YOUR AGE AN 'ALL I'M EMBARRASED FOR YOU :oops:

P.S. You wouldn't catch us bloke's doing this kind of thing............ now where's that thread about Doro, :worship:

............................... I'll get me coat, lads weekend to Estonia anyone ? :lol:

Don't get jealous Fingers, it's not attractive!! :lol: Now, now - did I say I wanted to pick him up or do anything else to him?? :D I merely commented that although he was a fine specimen of the male race, my feelings towards him would be purely maternal.....ahem.... :D ;)

Sammi951 said:
LOL!! We don't usually agree on fanciable men, do we, from what we've said in the past - but great minds think alike on this one! ;) I can think of another thing apart from his age though...he lives in Sweden!! :erk: Mind you, if the men our own age all look that tasty in Sweden...how do you fancy a girls weekend away?? :lol:

Yes I think this is the first time we've ever agreed on fancying the same male. And I'm up for a weekend away to Sweden, that sounds superb. We will need to get Metal Dude's address and then track down his older brothers or uncles if they look half as good as him:D

Yes I think this is the first time we've ever agreed on fancying the same male. And I'm up for a weekend away to Sweden, that sounds superb. We will need to get Metal Dude's address and then track down his older brothers or uncles if they look half as good as him:D

well i have a older brother that is single his 29 this year.. if you need my adress you will have to get me drunk at the show and i will tell you =P

Metal_dude said:
well i have a older brother that is single his 29 this year.. if you need my adress you will have to get me drunk at the show and i will tell you =P

I'll bring my purse!! :lol:

So what do you reckon Princess - 29 isn't really all that young is it? Shall we go over to Sweden, purely for "research" purposes? ;) :lol: