Astoria gig.

Black Lagoon said:
Just a thought chaps, what time are Saxon on stage on Saturday? The Astoria sometimes kicks out at stupid times for the club afterwards so just wanted to check if anyone knows?
There is the usual club night afterwards (don't get locked in the bogs anyone!) so I would guess Saxon would be on no later than 8pm, there is only one support "Dream Evil" on Saturday.

I guess the best bet would be for someone to pop their head in at the Astoria between pubs or when coming out of the tube as they generally post the timings for each band before the show.

Black Lagoon - Cheers for the Wulfrun info. I think Saxon will be on stage some time between 7.30 and 8pm. Doors open at 6pm, so seeing as Saxon will have to be off stage by 10pm, and they normally do a 2hr+ set, they will definitely be on stage early.

Fingers - I wouldn't want to meet at the Crowbar too early, much rather drink pints rather than bottles! But the Crowbar is a good bar for everyone to meet in as it is close to the Astoria. But anyone who is in London early, can have some proper beer at the Intrepid Fox. So best of both worlds really!