Rob Caggiano Interview

spacebeer said:
sorry your post is not very comprehensive.....

My point is SOWN is the only anthrax cd you have since John Bush, so you really couldn't tell me if any of the other stuff was good. Put that on top of the fact that you don't like a single band that has come out in the past ten years makes your opinions pretty dam funny.

whitey131 said:
My point is SOWN is the only anthrax cd you have since John Bush, so you really couldn't tell me if any of the other stuff was good. Put that on top of the fact that you don't like a single band that has come out in the past ten years makes your opinions pretty dam funny.

This dude has a point, Spacebeer if you don't have the ability to like new music just because the dudes rockin it are younger than you. Bush=Current Anthrax

To defend Spacey, I guess he's posted about having bought almost every Bush era CD (except Volume 8, right?) and he's the same age as me, as far as I know.

Karina_666 said:
I'm going to be optimistic here and hope that the reunion happened because they all missed each other. But what do I know? Hey, I've been an Anthrax fan since the time when most of my friends were buying barbie dolls and listening to new kids on the block and debbie gibson. I'm just glad they're all still alive and well and providing us with music. They got me (and probably a lot of us) through some hard times.

LOL
They quite literally got me through a hard time.

I met my divorce lawyer at the video shoot for What Doesn't Die!!!:D

Rock on Tim!!!
(Thanks Mr. Wu for getting me on the 'Zombie list') It was something I needed at the time.:headbang: