Rob Caggiano Interview

That was cool and all, but I would have asked some other questions.

Frank said he and Charlie needed space. Understandable I guess, when you look at the same face every day - it's nice to have a break.

That was awesome. Pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter. I was listening to "Any Place But Here" the other day, and I suddenly got very sad. The fact that I won't get to hear the next Bush record that really capitalized on all the WCFYA momentum really sucks. Even though I've been a major Anthrax fan years (Dating back to the P.O.T era,) this was the first TRULY amazing thing that the band had done since the White Noise record and I got REALLY excited abou the band again.

I love the reunion line-up, but that band was all about the killer riffs and creativity. The Bush line-up was when the band finally put all of the pieces together.

Whatever. This topic is old news, but I thought I'd at least share my new feelings on the matter.

Cheers.

About time someone let the cat out of the bag. Great interview, very interesting. Now we'll just have to wait for the new album and our journey will be complete :D

It's been said before but I'd love to see John, Rob, and Joey Vera (if he has time with all the other stuff he's involved with) work together on a project in 2006.

Rob is a cool dude man. I got his set list from the Anthrax show I saw 2 years ago in Clifton Park. It was the show right before the Dio tour started, and they fucking DESTROYED. I still have fond memories of that night.

Anthrax show pics

I have to say that he pretty much summed up my thoughts on all of this too. Especially about the Anthrax vaccine bullshit. I remember when I heard the sirius radio interview and they paused to talk about this. I was like "what the fuck?".

Am I the only die hard Anthrax fan that hasn't subscribed to the CDC?

AlexStomp said:
I have to say that he pretty much summed up my thoughts on all of this too. Especially about the Anthrax vaccine bullshit. I remember when I heard the sirius radio interview and they paused to talk about this. I was like "what the fuck?".

Am I the only die hard Anthrax fan that hasn't subscribed to the CDC?
nope, this guy right here

RBC: WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON REUNIONS IN GENERAL?
ROB:
I WISH THE MISFITS WOULD GET BACK TOGETHER!:headbang:

[SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2]

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Very nice interview. I hope Scott & co will accept and respect his oppinion and they think about his words without any anger.
He's NOT alone with his thoughts!
anthrax_band_nb.jpg

CDC? Well, after the nostalgia-history-lessons with the Joey-lineup are over and Bush & Rob rejoin, I surely will subscribe.

spacebeer said:
lame.....

Whats lame Space monkey?
Anthrax's guitarist giving an honest interview ??? You need to get a grip and realise this reunion is all about the cash and fuck all to do with music......

Mosh is back in SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKWIT!