Rob Van Der Loo's new Solo album?

i tried to order it here at sounds in rotterdam but it can't be found in the computer. I come there alot so he really checked it good on different sources where he orders his cd but still nothing (and it was no spelling error!). How is that possible, he even searched for lion music cd's only and still nothing!

That's very weird, it should be available!
Please contact Lion Music: info@lionmusic.com

Cheers,

Rob

Etter said:
i tried to order it here at sounds in rotterdam but it can't be found in the computer. I come there alot so he really checked it good on different sources where he orders his cd but still nothing (and it was no spelling error!). How is that possible, he even searched for lion music cd's only and still nothing!

Ey Rob,
I (still) don't have Characters yet, but the reason for that is that I might get it for Sinterklaas, so I don't buy it until after that so I don't have 2!:tickled:

But because I don't have it yet, I don't know if my question will be answered inside the booklet, since my question is (finally;) ):

Who is/are the person(s) on the cover, is that you, or together with friends, or someone you've never seen before in your life?

A kind of strange question, but I'm not the only one who wants to know!:p

No problem, I understand it!

The guy on the cover? It would have been me but the guy who did the artwork (Marco Jeurissen) already made some pictures of somebody else and they were good enough so we used those pics.

Cheers,

Rob

Sebassefras said:
Ey Rob,
I (still) don't have Characters yet, but the reason for that is that I might get it for Sinterklaas, so I don't buy it until after that so I don't have 2!:tickled:

But because I don't have it yet, I don't know if my question will be answered inside the booklet, since my question is (finally;) ):

Who is/are the person(s) on the cover, is that you, or together with friends, or someone you've never seen before in your life?

A kind of strange question, but I'm not the only one who wants to know!:p

Etter said:
what is that a long wait... first i can't find it and now it takes forever before i can listen to him... bertus doesn't even has it on stock!? :(

Hello Etter,

I just got a reply saying that there were some problems with several orders since they used the name "Frak Neil Inc." instead of Freak Neil Inc. but I also heard that Bertus ordered a load of new cd's again.
Please let me know when you have received your cd!

Cheers,

Rob

I'm probally gonna get it somewhere around next week and the week after...I'm not pretty sure yet...because I'm gonna give the money to a guy who has lessons from Ron (Baggerman) and you (talking about Roel Vink here...) but I'm not sure who he's going to ask for it, probally Ron, since HE got the album thanx to him...so let me know if he asked you!:p

Hi, Rob.

When I first listened to Sun Caged in 2001, I couldn't believe how good your band is and how good you are.

Here in Brazil, Sun Caged's album was released by Hellion Records, so I was wondering if your solo work will come out here as well.

Danilo said:
Hi, Rob.

When I first listened to Sun Caged in 2001, I couldn't believe how good your band is and how good you are.

Here in Brazil, Sun Caged's album was released by Hellion Records, so I was wondering if your solo work will come out here as well.

Hello Danilo,

I'm going to check it out for you!

Cheers, :)

Rob