Rob Van Der Loo's new Solo album?

Freak Neil said:
Hello Danilo,

I'm going to check it out for you!

Cheers, :)

Rob

Hello Danilo,

Right now it's not clear if the album will be released in Brazil.
I heared some bad stories about companies not willing to pay royalties to artists etc. So if you want to have a copy than I think it's better if you'd order it online.

Cheers,

Rob

Freak Neil said:
Hello Danilo,

Right now it's not clear if the album will be released in Brazil.
I heared some bad stories about companies not willing to pay royalties to artists etc. So if you want to have a copy than I think it's better if you'd order it online.

Cheers,

Rob

This didn't happen to Sun Caged, did it?
I actually bought the album (Sun Caged - Sun Caged) here on the label's site and it was on a real low price, so I hope you guys got the right rewardings from your work!

Well Rob, you probally noticed I have Characters now...but I couldn't resist to tell you that I really love a lot of songs, melodies, riffs, solo's, vocals and specially the artwork!

What a great product! (Very nice for the winter!;))

Sebassefras said:
Well Rob, you probally noticed I have Characters now...but I couldn't resist to tell you that I really love a lot of songs, melodies, riffs, solo's, vocals and specially the artwork!

What a great product! (Very nice for the winter!;))

Hey Sebas,

I'm very pleased to hear that!

Thanks,

Rob

Freak Neil said:
Hello Etter,

I just got a reply saying that there were some problems with several orders since they used the name "Frak Neil Inc." instead of Freak Neil Inc. but I also heard that Bertus ordered a load of new cd's again.
Please let me know when you have received your cd!

Cheers,

Rob

I have it now and i really like it! at first a was surprised by the heavyness compared with Six arms but now i really like it. They only thing i kinda miss is a that the songs are really different styles and therefore the album doesn't flow really good in my humble opioin. But that the concept with characters..