Rock In Rio DVD

"We don't like mangos!" That bit cracks me up every time!!

Brian - I bought that dvd as soon as it came out and I have not even watched it all the way through. I think I got to about Paschendale and then I turned it off cos it was pissing me off so much. I've never put it in since. I wish Steve would stop editing the videos cos he is crap at it!!

Really good live set! I have the Dance of Death dvd but I don't really like it as much, Bruce is way more energetic on Rock in Rio.

There's this pretty cool feature on one the Slipknot (hate that band) dvds where you can change the camera setting to watch just one member of the band the entire show from different angles.

I find it impossible to watch concert vids with rapid fire cuts. I listen to my rock in rio dvd. Steve Harris likes that style...?

There's this pretty cool feature on one the Slipknot (hate that band) dvds where you can change the camera setting to watch just one member of the band the entire show from different angles.

You can do that on Cunning Stunts and S & M (Metallica) as well but it's only for a few songs. It's a pretty cool idea that!! :kickass:

You can do that on Cunning Stunts and S & M (Metallica) as well but it's only for a few songs. It's a pretty cool idea that!! :kickass:
I've never seen those before actually. I only have Cliff 'em All, and I actually can't stand Jason. I know he's good, but...Cliff...:cry:

I love Rock in Rio! What an amazing show and Bruce just sings his butt off on that one!!! The stage set was really cool too- makes me wish I had all that stuff to climb on when on stage!
I can dream...... :p

We'll all chip in and purchase a jungle gym for you to take along to shows. Monkey bars, slide, teeter totter, the works! :lol:

"We don't like mangos!" That bit cracks me up every time!!

Brian - I bought that dvd as soon as it came out and I have not even watched it all the way through. I think I got to about Paschendale and then I turned it off cos it was pissing me off so much. I've never put it in since. I wish Steve would stop editing the videos cos he is crap at it!!

I'm in total agreement. I was able to find the PPV concert of Rock in Rio, which had much better video control.