MEZARKABUL
MORE THAN EVER
MORIBUND OBLIVION
PAIN OF SALVATION
PAUL DI'ANNO
SELF TORTURE
SENTENCED
SOLITUDE
U.D.O. + 6 more bands to be announced...

I am really looking forward to seeing Amon Amarth, Caliban, Cenotaph, Destruction, Katatonia, Marduk, Mezarkabul, Pain of Salvation and Paul Di'Anno. I don't really care about the others, but diversity is always good and I am sure there will be a lot of Turkish brothers who like them. By the way the 3-day ticket to the festival (wooohoooo we have a 3-day hard rock/metal fest :hotjump: ) is 60 million TL = 45 dollars which is kind of expensive but whatever they deliver the goods and deserve the money... 45 dollars for 9 bands (for me :dopey: ) is an awesome price, especially when you only pay like 3 bucks for transportation instead of hundreds for Wacken or Tuska... Also to be honest I like this line-up a lot more than the aforementioned festivals...

i wish i'll see OL in Rock The Nations Open Air Festival...it 'll be suffient for me and then i can die in peace :)

for all the fans of O.L and O.L members too even though i think u knew before ...
i recieved a message from the rtn organizers and managers ..confirming .. O.L part of the concert ..
i repeat the great band will preform in turkey rtn on july ...and this is the message that i recieved :

Hello!

Orphaned Land is confirmed for RTN 2004. Soon we will announce
them at the
festival page!

Thanks for your interest!!! Hope to see you at the festival in
Istanbul...

Best wishes,

RTN Promotions...
so u can yippi yayyyyyyyyyy :headbang: :hotjump: :Smokin:

LANTHWICK said:
for all the fans of O.L and O.L members too even though i think u knew before ...
i recieved a message from the rtn organizers and managers ..confirming .. O.L part of the concert ..
i repeat the great band will preform in turkey rtn on july ...and this is the message that i recieved :

Hello!

Orphaned Land is confirmed for RTN 2004. Soon we will announce
them at the
festival page!

Thanks for your interest!!! Hope to see you at the festival in
Istanbul...

Best wishes,

RTN Promotions...
so u can yippi yayyyyyyyyyy :headbang: :hotjump: :Smokin:

These are the best news i've heard this year!!!! :hotjump: :loco: :Spin: :) :tickled: :D :worship: :headbang:
Hope that it is 100% sure!!!

That's some really great news for the lucky fans in Turkey. We are planning to come from Greece if OL play in RTN festival for sure. I only hope that things will turn out in the best interest for both of our countries goverments conserning the Cyprus matter, so that we can come to Turkey more freely.

CHRESTFALLEN said:
That's some really great news for the lucky fans in Turkey. We are planning to come from Greece if OL play in RTN festival for sure. I only hope that things will turn out in the best interest for both of our countries goverments conserning the Cyprus matter, so that we can come to Turkey more freely.
feel comfortable yourself friend.. i would like to see you in fest!! :wave:

Thanks to both of you my soulbrothers!!!
It is just a matter of borders for both countries. Anyhow i just pray nothing happens and we'll meet at the fest to let OL feel what Greek and Turkish metal spirit meens when they unite under the same metal roof!!! :hotjump: :headbang:

we'd like see greek metalheads too in rtn

i can welcome anyone (for hosting) but i live a bit away from the concert place (about 40km distance) which takes about 1,5 hours time by bus