Rock The Nations Open Air Festival 2004 In Istanbul

i think it would not be so expensive for you to enter the borders to turkey. as i know, they are not asking for visa for eu countries to enter turkey. but i remember that one of my estonian friend had problem because of visa, they could come turkey without any problem but this year, i think the new goverment has founded new laws about it.

i just advice you to ask about visa information to turkish embasies in your countries. at worst possibility you will need invitation for it (i even don't think you will need this) and in that case, please ask me for it.

the price of the concerts are 75 million lira (not the syrian lira :p) and it means about it's €45 (thanks suicidal4life for the correction). and as i know coach tickets (bus) are cheap as €30-40 for two ways between greece and turkey (it depends on which city you live and with which firm you will choose). and i really don't have any idea how much does it costs from syria.

turkish embasies in greece:
TURKEY Vas. Georgiou B St. 8 Athens 01 7245915-7
TURKEY Vas. Paulou St. 22 Psihiko 01 6714828

turkish embasy in syria:
Turkey
58 Avenue Ziad Bin Abou Soufian, Damascus
Tel. 3331411; Tel. 3334253; Tel. 3331370

this fest will not be so crowded as in rockwave fest in greece, last year, there was about 4000 people and i think this year, it will be a bit more. but the main thing is that u will be in another country and you will listen orphaned land live! they are really good at live performance.

actually i am trying to memorize hebrew lyrics in mabool, they have put points over hebrew letters on the cd cover which made easier to read them but it would be better if u will write somewhere how is the reading of it in latin letters : )

and it was a really good idea to you wrote their english translations too this time. !!

Cem Eesti Thanks A Lot About The Informations !
I Added You In My Msn So That We Can Talk And Inform Me Better About The Festival And Other Details About Istanbul.
See You There!

cem_eesti said:
actually i am trying to memorize hebrew lyrics in mabool, they have put points over hebrew letters on the cd cover which made easier to read them but it would be better if u will write somewhere how is the reading of it in latin letters : )

Well, I already wrote them for someone, so might as well post them here for you non-Hebrew speakers:

Halo Dies-

The first line -

Va'Tishahet Ha'Aretz Lifnei Ha'Boreh, Va'Timaleh Ha'Arez Hamas

The last part -

Va'Yar Ha'Boreh Ki Raba Ra'at Ha'Adam Ba'Aretz Ve'Kol Yetzer
Mahshavot Libo Rak Ra Kol Ha'Yom,
Va'Yinahem Ha'Boreh Ki Asa Et Ha'Adam Ba'Aretz,
Va'Yitatzev El Libo

Norra El Norra -

Norra El Norra, Nezar Be'gvora Shuvi Elay Malki
Dodi Refa, Nafashi Nihsefa, Levetah Malki
Norra El Norra, Nezar Be'gvora
(x2)

Nora Ashira, Lah Ahabira, Shir Mehaleli
Leha Etna Menat Hevali Ve'gorali
(x2)

Be'Hol Zman Azor El Norra, Geza Avraham, Netzer Tif'ara (x2)
Ata El Hai Noten Torah

Mabool

Beginning -

Heneni Mevi Et Ha'Mabool Mayim Al Ha'Aretz,
Lish'hot Kol Bassar Asher Bo Ru'Ah Hayim Metahat Ha'Shamayim
Kol Asher Ba'Aretz Yigva
Umahiti Et Kol Hayekoom Asher Asiti Me'Al Pnei Ha'Adama

Middle Part No. 1 -

Ba'yom Ha'zeh Nivke'u Kol Me'Ayanot Tehom Raba
Ve'Arubot Hashamayim Niftehu...
(This last line doesn't sound like actual words, but it is. I will try write it like he sings it)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY HAAAAAAAMAAAAABOOOOOOLLLL HAYU AL HA'ARETZ

Middle Part No. 2 -

Ve'Hineh Harvu Pnei Ha'Adama...
Shofeh Dam Ha'Adam, Be'Adam Damo Yishapeh

Hope I got this right:)

OrphanedAngel: i am using msn after 6-7 pm in weekdays, see ya on msn too ...
btw, i think i have been in rc concerts 3 (or 4, i can't remember clear) times in istanbul. they are having concerts in turkey more than local bands of here :)

Froties: Toda Raba! :)

Hey guys there will be also a syrian band in the festival called Nu.Clear.Dawn and they play Progressive metal go to: www.nucleardawn.com for more info. about the band.

The band is planning to make a tour for syrian fans to the festival too but it would cost a lot i think so i'll try hard to be there.

Z-Hunter said:
Hey guys there will be also a syrian band in the festival called Nu.Clear.Dawn and they play Progressive metal go to: www.nucleardawn.com for more info. about the band.

The band is planning to make a tour for syrian fans to the festival too but it would cost a lot i think so i'll try hard to be there.

Hello my friend. Are you by any chance Pejoo from the IE board?

What wıll happen to ones who has no money? :(
I don't want to mıss O.L for the second tıme...
Does anyone has a good ıdea for me?...
:(

crysania said:
What wıll happen to ones who has no money? :(
I don't want to mıss O.L for the second tıme...
Does anyone has a good ıdea for me?...
:(

Start begging for money, my friend...

Welcome crysania and anyone else i've missed to hail till now.
Well crysania beilieve me you're not the only one having problem with getting some money to see OL live!!!
Don't lose hope my friend. I do not lose hope also and if it's come down to begging for money i will do so. Maybe I'll throw my feelings and soul to the dogs just to find money but when I'll manage to get myself infront of OL performing live I'll be the monster in all!!! :headbang: :hotjump:

crysania, just fool your parents that you are having problems about money.. i guess u are in eskisehir for studying and your parents are living in another place.. this would make them more senseble about you :D

Z-Hunter ... we are really glad to see a syrian band here.. we middle eastern metallers gotto support each other more, we really need it.

iraq, israel, greece, syria, iran and turkey are the lands where the civiliation has born. even nortern europeans are living our culture and religion too! you can even fell zoroastrian and ancient arian culture in pagan religion which they are showing that it's something against another middle eastern religion christianism.

it can be said that we turks are new in that area (we are in anatolia only for 1000 years) but it's really a strong possibility that turks have same roots with ancient sumerians and hurrians. they were speaking a similar language with turkish (not samitic or indo-european) and they had a very similar culture with turks.

and ma friend u r in need of money .. well am in need of luck that i realised that i have not ... well crysania ... i have much money ..but i cant come for the exam organizers in my college decided that my finals take place on the 4th of june ... so donno i think i ll miss the concert ...

cem_eesti said:
Z-Hunter ... we are really glad to see a syrian band here.. we middle eastern metallers gotto support each other more, we really need it.

iraq, israel, greece, syria, iran and turkey are the lands where the civiliation has born. even nortern europeans are living our culture and religion too! you can even fell zoroastrian and ancient arian culture in pagan religion which they are showing that it's something against another middle eastern religion christianism.

it can be said that we turks are new in that area (we are in anatolia only for 1000 years) but it's really a strong possibility that turks have same roots with ancient sumerians and hurrians. they were speaking a similar language with turkish (not samitic or indo-european) and they had a very similar culture with turks.
u forgot lebanon ma friend we r the people of fire (the phoenix ) :hotjump:

cem_eesti said:

u forgot lebanon ma friend we r the people of fire (the phoenix ) :hotjump: and another thing ... we own the final destination for the world