Rock The Nations Open Air Festival 2004 In Istanbul

sure it'll be nice to have any ol tshirt, and i already have your orginal albums : )

kobi, i really wish to be in any orphaned land party that you'll be there too. and i am ready to do anything for it, i have even ready to find a good place for it actually.

i think it can be possible for friday (2th july) after 12 at night till morning, and would it be ok for you too??

Hello brother,

We found a good place for us I think. Today, Derya will speak to them for certain time. At this point, I can say that it will be Friday after show, I think. I will announce it from our website and this forum when everything is OK :)

...with Love

Thank you brother for filling us in. Following your steps we're grateful!!! Waiting for more details as you will update the official website anf forum. Thanks!!! :)

Dreamcell said:
Brother Burak, Derya. Tell us everything!!! :hotjump: :headbang:

Here i am!!! also with the certain details of the "ORPHANED LAND MEETING PARTY"!!!"

date: July 2nd 2004 friday
time: 00:00-04:00
place: Bronx Club (a place at taxim)

To get the place is not a problem because probably we will get there all together after the show.
and a good news is:
WE CREATE OUR PLAYLIST AT THE PARTY!!!

I opened a new topic so just write there which songs you wanna listen to during the party!
See U all!:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

Derya the Angel said:
Here i am!!! also with the certain details of the "ORPHANED LAND MEETING PARTY"!!!"

date: July 2nd 2004 friday
time: 00:00-04:00
place: Bronx Club (a place at taxim)

To get the place is not a problem because probably we will get there all together after the show.
and a good news is:
WE CREATE OUR PLAYLIST AT THE PARTY!!!

I opened a new topic so just write there which songs you wanna listen to during the party!
See U all!:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

I knew it!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :Smokin:
Derya, Holy Webland, Cem Eesti thousand thanks once again for giving the first breath to the party!!! Our Turkish brothers and sisters RULE!!!:worship:

As for myself...I would not miss it for anything in this world!!! Turkey here we come, prepare cold beers cause we are THIRSTY!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Dreamcell said:
I knew it!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :Smokin:
Derya, Holy Webland, Cem Eesti thousand thanks once again for giving the first breath to the party!!! Our Turkish brothers and sisters RULE!!!:worship:

As for myself...I would not miss it for anything in this world!!! Turkey here we come, prepare cold beers cause we are THIRSTY!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
Thanx Dreamcell,see ya at the party!!!:kickass: