Rock The Nations Open Air Festival 2004 In Istanbul

estarabim from ol. was broadcasted. program will be broadcasted on sunday late at night one more time. dream tv is on cable, no idea about the frequency i have an old manual tv.

the show was amazing..
but...
i still can't believe that we couldn't go to caravan with you guys....
oooooo..my god...pity me... :cry:

If i could speek the language of soul, heart and mind!!! Only then i could write a really close review of the OL appearence...all my senses are still feeding my soul and mind...maybe in a week or so i can really translate my sences and realize what my eyes saw and what my ears heard!!! :OMG:
Till then i can only say that OL for sure gave a new breath in my soul. A rebirth of sences!!!! THANK YOU OL!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

yea our brothers and sisters from greece were cool...

we ate a "hot" enough kebab and i hope after eating it all, they didn't suffer on stomackh or you know what can else that they can suffer :p

i think, turkey is not a foreign country any more for you all :)

Brother cem eesti the kebab was great but my stomach did suffered all night. :ill: But it was great!!! I surely want some kebab now!!! :)
Turkey never was a foreign country speaking for myself. I love Turkey and i really want to visit all other countrys that our brothers and sisters live in. I hope that the path of my life will pass though every nations street!!!

Ko_B said:
My brothers and sisters from Greece, I was honoured to meet techers of love like you, thank you :)

As Dreamcell refered to, it's our pleasure and honour that we met with all of you guys and talk and laugh alltogether
:Spin: :hotjump: :headbang: :worship:

The Live Was Perfect!!! It Was My Best Show Ever.it Was Like A Kingdom Full Of Brothers And Ol Was The Kings.i'm Very Happy To Meet You All.you Are All Perfect And I Want To Thank You For The Very Good Times We Passed All Together.eternal Thanx!!!!!!!!! :headbang: