Rookie vocalist

Antipolitik

New Metal Member
Jun 2, 2008
Yeah, that's me. I wonder if there's anyone out there that's into Candlemass, Slayer, Danzig, Godsmack or anything like that who wants to collab with me?

I'm a rookie singer looking for instrumentals to sing on. I can play bass and a little guitar myself but not good enough (yet). I'd also like to use my time concentrating on vocals at the moment. Been practicing guitar really intense and want a short brake from it.

If you want to hear my vocal style I have a short verse from a Candlemass song (Man of shadows) and an old Danzig cover (Skincarver) I made with a friend some time ago. I'd prefer the style of Candlemass, I really like them and I think it'll be easier for me to put together the lyrics and my vocals.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/antipolitik4u

Stay metal! (well, of course you will hehe)

I'd be up for getting something on the go!

Ive got quite a few tracks kicking around maybe not quite in the exact style of candlemass but hey experiment abit you never know what you might end up liking , i dig your vocal style its nice n raw :headbang:

ill upload a .rar of a couple of my tracks to see what you think of them....There mixes in progress btw so in the end they hopefuly will sound alot better once finished! haha
http://download.yousendit.com/27A580C21C28F452

-Wyllie

I'll check these out when I wake up tomorrow for sure... just a quick listen tonight, I like new band song 7... nice creepy feeling to it. Without design sounds great as well. I'll try to come up with something. I think it's a bit to "clean" so I have to sing good on your songs haha, I like hiding behind downtuned distorted guitars ... like drop B,C or DGFC kind of riffs.
Anyway, I'll get back to you when I have something that sounds ok!
Thanks man!

You've got my interest sparked. I've been looking for vocalists to collab with for a while. Seems like everyone else plays guitar and programs drums and not enough singers. I'm not able to do any recording immediately, well at least not with my proper setup, until I get back to Australia, anyway.
Check out the link in this post and if you're interested we can take it from there.