...round 2 Revalver II recording.

ApolloSpeed

Oct 31, 2005
Texas
www.myspace.com
my second attempt at recording a band w/ Revalver II. I just LOVE this stuff.....sounds great to me! And WAYYY less work involved to get a good sound. No micing, remicing, and remicing.:)

This time I still used the HB amp, but I switched tubes around again, KT66 in front, and added a 12ax, and then turned the whole amp gain down. Also switch around the diodes.

Still used a maxon 808 in front, and used a PRS....double tracked. Bass was also Revalver II bassguy amp.

The track reminds me of DevilDriver in a way.:headbang: Check it out.

http://www.soundclick.com/mpstudios

wayyyy better than Line6...... Wayyyy better than most tube amps!!

I think they should package the software into a head or combo (basically like Line6 does).....they would make even more of a killin':kickass:

Killer stuff! The sound is great. Please let us know what you did for this! Impulses, settings, etc....

Also, does any know if Revalver work with VST>RTAS wrapper with pro tools? If it does, I am buying it today!

Thanks in advance and nice work again.

what pickups did you use to get this guitar sound? I always have trouble getting the scrapy sound to go away in revalver. I have a schecter c1xxx guitar with "duncan designed" pickups which are copies of the jb/59 set.

guitarhacks impulses

settings are near stock on the Overdrive-Angry setting. But like I said, I messed around with the tube config a little.

That and the maxon overdrive helps alot too.

The guitar is that PRS billy martin