Round Robin th #2 - The Gothebuburg days

yes but how do you reconcile that with the fact that high institutions of the norwegian kingdom (you see? a *kingdom*, isn't this heavy metal?) are invoking odin every bu minutes?

hyena (as you said: bu complex, i am bu, i am bu)

@Kovenant: Great stuff, Tolkien is very true. If my name has to be used in the context of a book, only Tolkien would suffice. Then again, I don't see why I'm cast in the role of one of those nasty hobbits though. Great work none the less.

@hyena: Very philosophical take on the paradox of evil. And funny too. It's about time the black metal scene gets its own chapter, without all those silly death metal fans. You missed point though. I don't care if phyre doesn't speak to me. I hate love - I have no emotions left.

As you can see, black metal has very strong influence on Norwegian foreign ministry. Odin shall claim ye all!

he's waiting for the final parts. he wants to steer the conclusion wherever he likes best, the tyrant. :lol: still, thanatos is the ubertyrant, because he's already booked part 20.
what the foolish duo does not get is that, alas, i don't really think that this thread will put an end to the story: given the twists and turns and bu and bu i certainly suppose it's going to be at least 30 parts long.

hyena (pessimist)

@hyena: you will never be forgiven for writing "ubertyrant" in a sober state of mind. :p
however, i plan to wait a while also because i need the right inspiration... and maybe my addition won't have much to do with endings or plots... :rolleyes:

rahvin.

or because the two of you share the same childish mind patterns. duh.

hyena (been there done that)