Round Robin th #2 - The Gothebuburg days

bubububump (another variation). this is the last time i'm doing this. either someone continues or we let the thread die.

hyena

******* PART (NO ME ACUERDO): WOLFY'S CHALLENGE ******

(Chapter I)

The sunlight shined upon the fellows, who realized about their weak status. After the adventures into the underground (no, I'm not refering to mostly unknown dark-death metal bands, Ormir), the community sat down to take a breath.

A female-tinged scream of Final_Vision took the friends out of their resting, and all the sights merged on him. The surfer was pointing to the left side of the "Official Path To The Dwelling Of Master Melon". A little smoke column was climbing to the skies, like a rope to visit Mark (God). The smoke had its origin in a tiny house with a barrier to impede the free access to the castle (in these cases there always is a dark castle/tower where the final monster dwells, it's pretty known).

- "It's Wolfy house, I'm completely sure!!!" .- the californian man said with a broken tone of voice.
- "Tell us more about this issue, Phyre, you're the expert in dark creatures" .- asked the wise italian (Rafaella Carra, I mean, who appeared suddenly from the unknown, the classic and unexpected character appearance, you know).
- "Ok, pay attention to my words, Rafaella" .- said Phyre with calm .- "Wolfy is a strange creature who likes to play cards. If you lose a game, you should take off your clothes, that's the evil purpose of the character"
- "That's all? No dark fascinations and forbidden raptures? It seems easy to pass the test..." .- hyena said.
- "That wasn't all, trendy scene. Wolfy is tr00, and if you lose all your clothes, you will be punished to listen Rhapsody, Northwind and Ricky Martin for the eternity".

There was a lack of eyes to open widely. Everybody was swimming in oceans of terror and Phyre laughed loudly, as good tr00 metal follower, pleased by the situation. Rahvin broke the silence and Phyre stopped laughing:

- "Oh, people. We faced this mission with the required courage. Moreover, we count on |ngenius, 'cos you know: heroes always win the game".

|ngenius, feeling his pride (thanx to the italians) rise, started to act as a hero, gesturing all the time. Women, uncapable of resist the temptation, approached to him to feel the hero closer, and started to kiss him. Then, a bed appeared as Mrs. Carra did... ok, ok, let's change this part. Er... ok, I've got it:

|ngenius, feeling the responsibility upon his shoulder, started to walk to Wolfy's crappy house.
Rahvin, Hyena and Rei Toei followed him, and then the whole fellowship went on. Meanwhile, in the Melon's Castle...

Ok, now it's your turn. Let's repeat if necessary, otherwise this thread will die. :)

|ngenius.

hahahahahaha.... raffaella carrà and wolfy in the same chapter.... *rotfl*.... and rhapsody... :lol:

hyena

Nice part there my man;) Let's hope everyone will make this trip without the punishment:lol:

By the way, I'm back after a little vacation...didn't want to start a new thread because of that so I let you know here instead.

Cheers!

Do your part, Rahve, think you wrote only in the Round Robin #1. If nobody write the next chapter, I will do it again (yes, it's a menace).

|ngenius (His proudness rises without control)

rahvin, it's "pride", you should know after all these years of power metal.

hyena

Originally posted by hyena
rahvin, it's "pride", you should know after all these years of power metal.

i do know, i was making jokes about misspelling it, like |ng did. you know... rise my proud, rise my proudness, rise my proudicity... :p

rahvin.

Yep, I was wrong, but I'm just an innocent student. Anyway, you should make me realize about my mistakes to help me in my improving, bad boys. *ggggrrrr* :lol: Btw: THE #UM CHANNEL WORKS AGAIN!

|ng.

well, as far as english goes, last night wolfy pointed out to me that "the economist" must be a metal magazine, since the cover headers included words such as "power", "struggle", and "pact". i rarely was so amused at a comment on the subject :lol:

hyena

The summer is dying, and I thought... that maybe... you... anyone... could follow this story. It was a great thread, wasn't it?

|ng (Recalling the past)

no, but i want to comment on the summer is dying issue.
wouldn't it be great to be something like 14-16 again and have the knowledge that you have today (especially relationship-wise)? this thought keeps spinning in my head. but should have been posted in another thread... ah, wtf.

Originally posted by VultureCulture
wouldn't it be great to be something like 14-16 again and have the knowledge that you have today (especially relationship-wise)? this thought keeps spinning in my head.

:err: hmmm are you thinking about a past relationship that didn't go so well,but could have gone better if back then you were thinking in the way you do today? or sth......?

well vulture...I also had that feeling...I've been regreting of getting older ever since I was 14....life just gets harder and harder...I even don't know If I would like to go back with the knowledge I have now...I was fine with what I had back then, I didn't need more, that was enough for my isolated and joyful life!
but well if I hadn't grown a bit I wouldn't have met the one I breathe for, so I wouldn't go back now!!!

fathervic (time nontraveller)

i concur with the swingin'utters:

"if i could turn back time then i would stay 21".

everything has gone down the drain from then on. i just hope i can set the pat straight just once more.

hyena (and we'll laugh, and they will kneel, and assorted power metal dickory)