ROYAL CARNAGE APRIL MADNESS: Round #2: The Nightmare Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh....

Bathory 22 - Edge of Sanity 10

If Bathory wins :tickled: , they will take on the winner of Sepultura's "BtR" or Eucharist's "AVC".

Just to get this out the way now, I would vote for either BtR or AVC over BFD. :)

Dev said:
I think it's ok , not too long , no too short
Let's make a three day vote to decide :loco:?
hahahahahahah that's teh spirit!

Whoa, accidental "teh."
JayKeeley said:
Just to get this out the way now, I would vote for either BtR or AVC over BFD. :)
Duh. :D

Primordial 14 - Bruce Dickinson 16

So close, and so sad. It's like watching my two kids fighting. I want them both to win and lose! :cry: :loco: (But secretly I want Bruce to win :heh: )

The winner will take on either Dissection or Dark Angel in the next round.

JayKeeley said:
I cannot believe it's only been 2 days. We have another whole day to go??? Shit, I say we cut this bitch down to daily voting.
Was thinking of cutting down to 2 days actually. Starting next round, in that case.

The winner will take on either Dissection or Dark Angel in the next round.
The way I did it last round (which people may have objections to :confused: ) was to split the winners of the bracket into two parts, then put those vertically up against each other, so in that case Bruce would take on At the Gates or Hate Forest. Does anyone have any objections to this? Is it the "wrong" way to do things?

Yeah, that was kind of a surprise, wasn't it

I was also fucking surprised (but really happy) to see Thergothon beat Sodom, and Hate Forest over At the Gates was a bit of a surprise... It ain't over til it is though...

Sorry man, I'd like to see it through too, but we need two more votes for it to beat Immortal still... and there's like -1 hour left to vote so I'm going to have to declare your vote invalid anyway. :erk: Thanks for trying though, "Goat Horns" is the better album indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.