Rpg

I see. It was to know the priorities of the character's statystics (what are his primary attributes?), disciplines and so on.
This is Rosa's sheet, after a coupla months of RPing..:

Strenght 2 Dexterity 4 (catlike balance) Stamina 2
Charisma 3 Manipulation 3 Appearance 4 (icy)
Perception 2 Intelligence 2 Wits 2

Talents: Alertness 2, Athletics 3, Dodge 2, Empathy 4 (perceive emotions), Leadership 2, Subterfuge 1, Grace 3, Intuition 1
Skills: Etiquette 3, Melee 3, Stealth 1
Knowledges: Academics 2, Investigation 1, Linguistics (french)1, Politics 3, Camarilla lore 3, Sabbat lore 1

Backgrounds: Resources 5, Generation 3, Status 2
Disciplines: Celerity 1, Auspex 2
Virtues: Conscience 1, Self Control 5, Courage 4

Humanity 6, Willpower 10

Merits: unbondable, iron will, concentrations
Flaws: slow healing (due to albino metabolism), hatred (towards Sabbat), cast no reflection (having been blood bond for 100 years to a Lasombra, and having then given it Final Death, she gained the Lasombra Clan weakness. I think it’s pretty reasonable).

Ahh it is good to hear all of you talking about the similar obsessions of the past, but MTG and PC rpgs I should add to my list of money/time killers.

I will formally challenge anyone who wishes to play agsinst my MTG deck --- unbeatable may I add :D Living Death - hell ya! :D

And im surprised no one metntioned it before but the absolute best rpg created for the PC Baldurs GateI own and beat the entire trilogy and if anyone enjoys a good rpg I heartily encourage they look into this one!
Cheers , happy hunting :loco:

you made a cardinal syn mourn, dont talk about electronic rpgs in a room full of paper rpgs players, you will surely die a terrible and painful death............

I cant stand Baldurs Gate :D

LONG LIVE CONSOLE RPGS!

*run an jumps in his car, peeling out into the distance*

Baldur's Gate ?
yeah right....

here are a few good pc rpgs :

wizardry 6&7 (and hopefully 8 too, if I'm really gonna get it anytime soon)

Fallout 2 (one of the only pc rpgs ever to be even remotely a real role playing game, simply fantastic, if damn buggy)

Planescape - Torment was also supposed to be quite good.

but Bladur's Gate was one of the worst games I ever played, starting with the crappy lame story, the lack of gameplay,all the way to the miserable movement KI.

Well, as someone here might know, I have been a roleplayer for over a decade by now and RPG's (mainly pen&paper, although I still LARP now and then) are definitely my main hobby nowadays.

I could talk much about the different game-systems / -worlds I have played in and what I find good / bad in them, but that would be just a waste of space.

However, I have played / gamemastered the following games the most (not necessarily liked all of them): Twilight 2000, RuneQuest, Cyberpunk, Vampire, Werewolf, Dark Conspiracy, Elhendi, and a bunch of home-made ones.

But as this thread has mainly concentrated on V:tM, I will stick to it. I have a couple of Vampire-characters and I will tell something about one of them in a later post. First, I just would like to throw some comments at Malveaux's character.

She is well developed, but seems a bit one-dimensional - I assume, however, that there are more layers in her nature than just the apparent coldness. I like the idea of her being imprisoned for such a long time - that could give great opportunities for playing many kinds of traumas or flashbacks. How do the other members of Camarilla view her? After all, the diablerie is probably still visible in her aura and thus there might be suspicions.

Being of such a relatively strong generation and two centuries old, she seems a bit weak, especially in disciplines. This is perhaps intentionally so by your group/GM to discourage power-playing, but it confuses me to see so weak disciplines on such a strong character - especially when compared to her incredible willpower! Two of my characters got a willpower-score of 8 and they are both considered to be very strong-willed.

Also, her knowledges seem to be rather narrow. Perhaps she knows a lot of "useless" things from her early years, things that are different by today? Anyway, she's a nice character.

-Villain

hehe you are not alone, you point, i punch!
:D

Hehe i didnt mentioned cause this thread was mostly talking about pnp but ive played every single baldurs gate game at least 3 times until the end ,in the case of SoA i have played it a total of 17 times with 17 different parties...consider that 10 of those times i did not lived a single quest without doing and you will know just how addicted to it i am!. I was almost crying when i heart ToB was going to be the last baldurs gate game :cry: and now that NWN will probably become a publisherless stripped down to d20 nightmare im reconsidering playing crpgs at all...hehe but now my frustrations are well spend in icewind dale i just wish i could get my hands ( or my bandwidth ) on heart of winter if anyone here has it please spare me with the iso ( or isos im not shure ) of the only infinity engine game that im missing! Ill give you anything!....damn i wish i had cash for heart of winter...
Nevertheless you are not alone, at least in this forum you, Brandstrom and I love the bhaal saga.

BTW did you liked P:T? i loved that game hehe...

Ahh at last another fellow do gooders to kick the butts of evil!! It s good to see other s interested in the game, personally I was so addicted to it that i carried several of my characters over from the first game. I think most people have ot play through the 2nd and 3rd game ot fully understand the plot of the game and why you run around as much as you do. Oh well if they miss out thats just to bad Although I would have to say that it was probably the best rpg I ever played on PC ---- Gotta love the sorceror who casts lvl 9 time stop with lvl 9 Alclarity, if you havent ever tried it I heartily suggest ;) there is nothing like casting over 60 spells in the time it costs to cast one.

One question though, for all those who played it, anyone beat demogorgon the demon prince at the bottom of watchers keep?

( on an additional note, who hear loves the evil characters and feels as ripped off as me on the lack of good quests for them? )

And for the syn I have transgressed again the pen and paper followers I am truely sorry, wouldnt want to cause disention among our common ranks.