Rush Tour

RUSH - Video Trailer Released For Cinema Strangiato Film; Tickets Now On Sale For One Night Only Event

"...Rush recently announced that on August 21, Anthem/Trafalgar will bring the first annual “Cinema Strangiato” to the big screen in movie theaters worldwide for one night only. This theatrical film experience will bring Rush fans together for a special look into R40 Live, see new backstage footage, special guests, and performances that you won’t want to miss....Tickets are on sale now. Order here, and watch a video trailer below..:"

rushfilmjune19.jpg

Reactions: Kez
RUSH - Video Trailer Released For Cinema Strangiato Film; Tickets Now On Sale For One Night Only Event

"...Rush recently announced that on August 21, Anthem/Trafalgar will bring the first annual “Cinema Strangiato” to the big screen in movie theaters worldwide for one night only. This theatrical film experience will bring Rush fans together for a special look into R40 Live, see new backstage footage, special guests, and performances that you won’t want to miss....Tickets are on sale now. Order here, and watch a video trailer below..:"

I'd be down with a 2 hours of concert footage on the big screen, but there is no way I want to see a song, then sit through Tom Morello or Billy Corgan, or really anyone sitting around talking like a fucking VH1 show. I'll skip this and just watch old concerts at home.