Rush

{QUOTE=Jean-Pierre]Quorthon's corpse defecates down your throat for saying that.[/QUOTE]
I'm somehow doubt he would be upset since it's true.:) Bathory's black metal was okay, I prefer their Viking Metal:headbang: albums and thrasher Blood Fire Death. The first 2 Bathory CD's are shit, 3rd album is pretty good though.:dopey:

Now bring your faggot ass over here so Quorthon's corpse can bang you slow, deep and hard!:tickled: o_O

thespectralsorrows said:
Jean-Pierre said:
Quorthon's corpse defecates down your throat for saying that.
I'm somehow doubt he would be upset since it's true.:) Bathory's black metal was okay, I prefer their Viking Metal:headbang: albums and thrasher Blood Fire Death. The first 2 Bathory CD's are shit, 3rd album is pretty good though.:dopey:

Now bring your faggot ass over here so Quorthon's corpse can bang you slow, deep and hard!:tickled: o_O

what

EDIT: besides pan-thy-monium and a few other things, Dan Swano is pretty fucking overrated. But that's ok, you can keep chugging his cock and say that the worst Rush album ever composed is your favourite because he said so. IT'S YOUR OPINION, I'M OPENMINDED, LOL.

I know it's all taste and whatever, but Dan isn't overrated! Fuck that :D Despite having gotten REALLY into black, thrash, viking, folk and all other kinds of metal, Dan Swanö still makes my all-timefavourite music with Nightingale and Unicorn. I like his metal stuff too, but I just have a special attachment to those two!