Russian Scientists Develop Tablet to Prolong Drunkeness

By the way, one more ...fantasy:I may cut out a piece of your skin and put there only a few shit.put your skin back and wait a little.It won't be an apple tree, but you will be surprised! :hotjump:

amusing Death:)( said:
:devil: my show is active already.It's name hell&paradise.Visit 666.hell.crematoryforgays.stn.as for russian gays....we don't make gays, only vodka,tanks,planes,chairs .....Lenins,Chehovs,etc !!!!!!!not a gays!!!There is some especial ....game for you in the hell.Would you like group sex with Hitler,Stalin, Lenin and your dead dog(you should have one dead dog in your life or it will be my neighbour's grandma (smetimes she really reminded a dog).They all are awaiting for you! :devil:

im in love :yell:

is just imagination of doublepersonparanormalcicloschizophrenian alone man, which came in this world with a part of peace and goodness in his flame heart.But you killed him and would kill again(you couldn't now ,cuz my present magic power can make you homosexual frog in a second)...but you never couldn't kill his love to you!.......I've come back and all gays should die!!!.bb :Spin:

If you want some more, i can do it....just wait my new dream.God promised to visit me this night.It would be something new, trust me.(have you a girl or JAE should come for you?)... :worship:

I'll be your fucking clone, who will be in your bedroom all the nights!See your ass in enternet everyday all life!Your Iq ls like my little brothers finger's nerve.
Make you speech correctly or you will be really disappeared by some FUCKING fantasies, it is a pity, you haven't all this "beautiful" words we have.Just go on dick, loh!(you should shot yourself after this) :yuk: