Russian Scientists Develop Tablet to Prolong Drunkeness

:lol:

Allan's pointing out the obvious fact that the nick above has been generated to motivate political-military discussion.

:devil: my show is active already.It's name hell&paradise.Visit 666.hell.crematoryforgays.stn.as for russian gays....we don't make gays, only vodka,tanks,planes,chairs .....Lenins,Chehovs,etc !!!!!!!not a gays!!!There is some especial ....game for you in the hell.Would you like group sex with Hitler,Stalin, Lenin and your dead dog(you should have one dead dog in your life or it will be my neighbour's grandma (smetimes she really reminded a dog).They all are awaiting for you! :devil:

nureyev.jpg

:yeah, your fantasy is fantastic.Even 3 years old kid couldn't image this!
Can you explain what kind of source do you use for it???Hm...Maybe while someone is washing a floor , you watch HIM and make your secret prosex fantasies.Tell me , how often such dreams visit you?Maybe you could change yourself while it is possible!Sure , the garden horse that you wish everyday is very sexuall , but is it enough??(If you want other kind of fantasies)For exmpl:
put your ass into the tank's horse. Then just order "fire" and you could suck your dick and your own ass !!!And this is all absolutely free!I bet you must think a lot:maybe you could image something new..... :worship: :wave:

amusing Death:)( said:
For exmpl:
put your ass into the tank's horse. Then just order "fire" and you could suck your dick and your own ass !!!And this is all absolutely free!I bet you must think a lot:maybe you could image something new..... :worship: :wave:

how come you thought of that?

hm, it would be good fos us to use a new kind of horses--"garden horses"!
Just image:early mourning,you are in your bed, but someone is cutting your garden!You won't pay for the work, cuz only thing you must to do--put the garden hose deep into horse's ass!yeah, it is just a dream!but how it closely!
Maybe in the future garden horses will change your gardeners ???Who know? ;)