SA deserve this community ONLY if there's a ASU followup

A Sceptic's Universe

I have faith that there wil be...and it's worth the wait however long it is...I had given up hope of there ever being one, but the news a few weeks ago has restored my happiness, haha

Well, they've said so for like 4 years now; I think that's the point. All of the band members are extremely busy with other bands/projects, so for a lot of us, there isn't a lot of faith that the 2nd masterpiece will ever be completed.

I hope it is, 'cause I know it'll be excellent. But the hope I used to have has dwindled significantly.

One can assume that if they continue to maintain the SA website and have just added a forum, then the band is still alive.... Albiet lethargic at the moment....

if there's a ASU followup they should stop working in those too many side projects (at least temporarily) and focus well in their new material. i've heard that they have been working on it for years. on my opinion even the last minute is worth before releasing anything. there is not a specifice time to change one's mind and make the last arrangement
Bottom line: it may take time.

good things always need time - we have enough bands that churn it out like mad...quantity and quality have to be weighed against one another. I can wait half a decade for something as profound as ASU...

Occam's Razor said:
I can wait half a decade for something as profound as ASU...

It's already been half a decade since "A Sceptic's Universe".... So how long are you still willing to wait for the next masterpiece to be completed?? Just a rhetorical question :D

I simply don't care! if it comes at last, I will know they deem it good so as to release it. As a serious band, you must not care for whiny fans craving the new stuff when it is not ready, not good enough, etc. How many albums are released every week, and how many have a relevance, or maintain that relevance through the course of time? - We do not need more rushed, half-hearted things that are pleasant for the moment but get stale quickly. Not every album I buy has to be a groundbreaking masterpiece, of course. With SA, I expect nothing less than a well-thought out timeless piece of work though...like ASU was and is...:cool: