Saddest ending in a game or movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ending of Children Of Mana was sad, because it pretty much happened right after the beginning. It would've been awesome if it was long like sword of mana.

I'm a damn lazy bastard and I'm playing Final Fantasy 8 for like 6 or 7 years now. I'm playing like a week each years and than go bored, so it might take me a while. I bought 3 time the game cause I lost it and bought two PSone, so I might really cry when I'll finish it :lol:

Any of the last 3 Del Toro movies. The Devil's Backbone, Pan's Labirynth, or The Orphanage. Or passion of the christ...I cried, knowing I just wasted $8.00 on a terrible movie I was coerced into seeing, just to prove a point.

Lol, I'm playing FFX as I type=P. Haven't beaten yet, I had to start over when I got a PS3, but I'm at the part after I kill Seymore again and Tidus is talking to that Fayth kid that keeps showing up and he tells Tidus that he is a dream.

All the Jak games had sad endings. In Jak and Daxter you find out that Daxter will never be changed back, and once you beat the game, it's over. In Jak 2, you find out that Jak is never going back to the old place that he thought was his home. In Jak 3, I don't know, it just doesn't seem like a good way to end the series.

Tony Hawk's Underground was very sad. Your only friend turns into a jerk and gets rich off of your footage. You have to go back to your small little town of New Jersey. I don't know why, but small places make me depressed. What's even more depressing is that I can't play online anymore=(.

I haven't really beaten that many other games, other than Ratchet and Clank and Pacman World 2. I don't know why, I guess I just get bored too easily=P. I want to beat Resistance before Resistance 2 comes out, though, and I think I'm pretty close.

Omg, I caught Behemoth! lol. Tidus is a dream=(. Poor Tidus. I would be sad if I found out that I didn't exist.

Yeah FFX's ending was pretty sad.

For a movie, I'd have to say The Mist. I can barely imagine what being fucked over like that would feel like.

The only thing I liked about the Mist, is that they had Dead Can Dance at the end of the movie.

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep/Farenheit 451/I Am Legend all have kinda sad endings I guess. NOT the films.

The twighlight zone,

A group of a few hundred people were stranded on this other planet.

A ship finally came to rescue them...

The "leader" of those on the planet, was so stuck on having the group follow him when they went to earth...

When he realized they weren't going to stay with him on earth,

He hid and didn't aboard the ship to go back to earth, knowing they were leaving him there if he didn't go...

He was left there on this lifeless planet all alone...

As he watched the ship go off and away, he yelled "don't leave me here".

Left alone for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.