Saddest song you've ever heard

portishead-wandering star (but almost every their song are really melacholic to me)
Katatonia-Day (almost the same here..but everytime i start to listen this song i start to cry)
Nevermore-No more will
dark Tranquillity-At Loss For Words

and so many others

i don't love dream theater but is probably the only song i've always appreciate from this band!

Two albums that contain sad songs that I've listened to in the past few hours:
Daylight Dies - Dismantling Devotion
Funeral - From These Wounds

Last night I listened to: Katatonia - Viva Emtiness, probabably got me back on the sad songs.

This is the saddest song ever:

The most depressive one is one that I heard to day. Gives you the "the world is going to end" feeling.

Guapo - Jeweled Turtle (cant find it on youtube).

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE Jigga Juice. Everything Hurricane Chris touches turnes to gold.

His debut album, 51/50 Ratchet, comes with my highest recommendation:

HURRICANE-1.jpg

Sentient/Angelica-Anathema, Misshapen Steed-Agalloch, Day-Katatonia, March and the Stream-Skepticism, When the Weeping Dawn beheld it's Mortal Thirst-Mournful Congregation, Footprints-Warning and Benighted-Opeth. To name a few.

Lifelover - Cancer Tid, Lifelover - En Man I Sina Sämsta År, Lifelover - Alltid - Aldrig.
No band has had as much of an effect on me since I discovered Katatonia and in particular Discouraged Ones.

Nick Drake - Horn (I doubt anyone here listens to him) is a little instrumental that has to be one of the most depressing songs ever too me. Quite a few of his tracks are downers.

Springsteen's Nebraska album must be the saddest mainstream "rock" album ever. Jezus.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5MyNuBdhg&feature=related[/ame]