sadus forever!!

sadus

Thrash Metal Legioner
May 29, 2002
Holy Land (Israel)
www.myspace.com
hello u ppl!
my name is chen and im from israhell...
im 25 years old... fan of all digiorgio's work and especially sadus..
Steve, Darren, Jon... keep the spirit of sadus! good luck and kick some asss with an extreme thrash to the bone...

c y here

Chen

Yeah dude, I can't wait to see the DiGiorgio/Darren Travis/Jon Allen/Chuck Billy project, called SUICIDE SHIFT (at least it's their last name... hehehe)

And heh... My name is Israel but I'm not from Israhell, hehehehe, I am a Brazilian guy....

By the way, welcome aboard!

first, 10x 4 the welcome...
how old r u dude?
r u jewish?

yes i heard about project X (Suicide Shift) and im also looking forward to listen to it...
anyone know when its going to be out?

by the way... Israel, do u know what happend with Sarcofago?

Originally posted by sadus
first, 10x 4 the welcome...
how old r u dude?
r u jewish?

yes i heard about project X (Suicide Shift) and im also looking forward to listen to it...
anyone know when its going to be out?

by the way... Israel, do u know what happend with Sarcofago?

Hey dude, I am 18 yrs old for now... And I am not jewish, I believe in that 'african' religion, 'umbanda', do you know it??

And I also play bass on a Death tribute band!!!

About Sarcofago, they dissapeared, but you never know what could they do... there is a very good site about them (I think this is the best site around), www.sarcofago.cjb.net, and is seems that they released a MCD now... Check it out on the site!

Think that`s up for now!

Cheers!

Originally posted by israel

Hey dude, I am 18 yrs old for now... And I am not jewish, I believe in that 'african' religion, 'umbanda', do you know it??

And I also play bass on a Death tribute band!!!

first, Israel Thx for the Sarcofago link!
Sec, i enterd to your band's site, man u must do an english version, i didnt understand a word... i was searching for some songs but didnt find any... where did u hide it? :)

Cheers dude!

Chen..

Hey dude!!!

We still haven't aby song recorded... But we're planning to record The Philosopher or something... I'll tell all the world when we do it! Stay tuned here on Steve's forum, you'll be the first to know... No rumours... (hahahahah it`s quite funny to speak like a great band, hahahah)

And we're gonna do an english version of it, sure...

And Steve!! Sorry Mr. Ancient! hahahahahaha