Sam D. Hyde - solo harcore/melodic/bipolar metal project

TheRealSam

Serial Riffer
Dec 28, 2008
Wattrelos, France
www.myspace.com
Hello people!

I used to be an active member of this forum but have been off grid for quite some time.

But this year's different.

I decided to release everything I have been working on during the past years for free, one song a day until I run out of material.

Everything is as it is, no more tweaking, so quality may vary between releases.

I definitely hope you'll like what I'll give you, I'll update this thread regularly, so if you want to have a chat, go ahead! I'll answer every single question you throw at me!

Here is my latest release so you can have a listen to my work:

And of course if you like it, you can support me by liking my facebook page and spreading the word around you!

https://www.facebook.com/s4mdhyde/

Have a wonderful day everyone and see you soon for more!

Day 4 (again, a bit late).

We dive deeper into the melancholy with this one. It is dedicated to my late cousin who I always looked up to and considered as a brother. He will always have a special place in my heart, may he rest in peace.

The title means "See you". This is the only thing that comes to my mind when thinking about him. I know we will meet again in the afterlife.

See you tonight for the next track.

DAY 6!

Still kinda melancholic, this one's title can be translated by "Closing Gates".

It's about closure and having no mean of going back, so you're forced to move on.

As always, like my facebook page and share if you enjoy :tickled: See you tomorrow!

Day 7, 8 & 9!

Haven't posted yesterday!

So I'll post 2 songs (and a half) in a row!

This first one can be translated to "A Painful Landscape" and it talks about that feeling you get when in a place that somehow gives you a melancholic vibe for no apparent reason.
Like you've been there before but can't remember if that's true or not. Hope you'll like it!

Next is this one, which is kind of a double song.
From 00:00 to 02:15 it's "Minasan", a piano interlude.
Then it switches to "Sayonara".
Both together mean "Goodbye Everybody". They're meant to talk about moving on and leaving everything and everybody behind.
Hope you'll like it! :)