Sami

First of all, new sinergy album? Do you mean the newest Sinergy cd? :confused: and the Antii question...do you mean Somebody's Watching me? Lauri isn't the new Sinergy bass player because he's been recruted by Stratovarius and is going on their world tour with them. As far as the Sami/Antii question goes, I'm not sure.

Noble Viking said:
First of all, new sinergy album? Do you mean the newest Sinergy cd? :confused: and the Antii question...do you mean Somebody's Watching me? Lauri isn't the new Sinergy bass player because he's been recruted by Stratovarius and is going on their world tour with them. As far as the Sami/Antii question goes, I'm not sure.

You bet...day 27 I'm off to see 'em :headbang:

Noble Viking said:
The thing is is that I don't think he's in Sinergy anymore, I'm pretty sure he's a permanent member of Stratovarius :confused:

And a permenant member of Sinergy until Kimbo says otherwise.

Man . . . they pass around band members like whores in the music world . . . :lol:
(Example:)

Janne: Okay! I'll trade you for your bands bass player, this pokemon card and this gum I've been chewing for a week!
Some other dude and his band we don't care about: Hmmm, throw in a Yoko Onno album and you got yourself a deal!

:lol: Just a joke . . . :loco: