Bodom influenced guitar recording video!

Amazing music, to say the least. It does sound a lot like Bodom, but you guys have a very distinctive sound. Also, it's been a long time since I've seen such talent in a band as young as yours; at this rate, you will be guitar gods in a few years! :kickass:

I agree that the vocalist needs some work, and I'm glad you're looking for one, because while his vocals aren't terrible-sounding, I don't think he should be straining his voice like that.

props!

i like the voicings you guys used with your sweeps.

Were you just dropping notes in between the triads? i think i heard some seventh arpeggios and such.

wow!that was nice. is that your band. that sounds rellle good! nice guitars. wow u could go places and id buy ur album if u did. work on the vocals

^:lol: Sucks you had to boot the vocalist in a friendship context but he was holding you guys back. I can see you landing a deal and doing support for some really awesome bands someday once you find a new vocalist.

Just please make sure the vocals are good, not something I can hear in any other band. Make them unique and interesting like your sound. Don't fuck up by taking the first decent vocalist that comes your way because he sounds like ______ (COB, Soilwork, etc..)

Awesome band dude, keep up the good work!

Request : Cover Bed of Razors! :)