San Fran show!!!!!

intoeternity

New Metal Member
Hey Jay!!!(and the rest of Zero Hour)...Were coming down to play so you guys better be there!! We HAVE to hang again. I need some more guitar lessons........and bring DJ Bear too........
Its February 28/03...better yet Death Machine should play! I've got my cash, so you have to save me a copy..I'm dying to hear it.

Metal!!!! TIM

Haha Hell yeah Tim! I would not miss you Into Eternity for nothing! Really looking forward to the show!!! Really looking forward to hearing the new lineup as well, Are you playing any new tunes???

:headbang:

Bear

Tim,

YOu don't have to worry at all my brotha, we are all ready to see a killer show by Into Eternity. Very stoked for you guys and enjoy the tour, you guys deserve it.

YOU RULE \m/ Tim, we'll be seeing you soon kat.
Jay/ZH

4 or 5 songs? Damn, we need an evening with Into Eternity (a two hour set would suffice)! \m/ As for songs, to hear "Dead or Dreaming", "Distant Pale Future" and "Elysium Dream" live would rule! Btw, I can't wait to hear the new material. See you at the end of February!

-Mark

Yeah that would have ruled my brotha, we are just kicking back at the moment cause we are talking with some labels on a release. We hope it all goes through, you never can tell in this biz my brotha. But i'm just happy I can see you guys and rock out to INTO ETERNITY.

Jay

Hey bro,

How about a ZH shirt for an Into Eternity shirt? I will bring the rest of the goods my brotha and if Jim wants a shirt, i'm sure Troy would want a shirt as well. We can 2 for 2, what do you think?

Jay

Right on Tim, I think Pooch hit the nail on the head with the pics for the show, definitely Elysium Dream that songs kicks all kinds of ass!!! I cait wait to finally see you guys live and hear the new songs!!

Bear

The re-release of the first CD should be out in April Worldwide!!!! Thanks Progmetal fan, April is getting really close.

YOU RULE,
Jay

P.S. Ofcoarse my brothas Bear Pooch rule, I will see you at that show bro's \m/ \m/!!!!!! You guys are going to Opeth, right?

Yes sir I will be at Opeth!! Markgugs whos was at PPUSA is coming out from NYC for that show we are hanging out, it should be a killa time!!!

Bear