Sansamp bassdriver DI, Demonizer?

ExDown

Oct 15, 2007
Boras
www.myspace.com
Ok guys, I have a noob question. Or two :)

It's all about DI and reamping.

1. Can i use Sansamp Bass Driver DI as a DI for guitar aswell? What I mean is, will it sound good? Wanna reamp later.

2. Damage Control Demonizer, can I use that as a DI for guitar? One reamp clear signal, and one through to my 6505+ amp is what i'm after.

Thanks!!

You cant do it with the demoniser. Their is a direct out which is probably what your looking at but It gives an out put of the tone via cab emulation for plugging into a DI. When the pedal is in bypass there is no output from this socket either so your looking at a NO

1- I do it all the time. I have both outputs (parallel and fx) plugged into my interface. This way I never have to change plugs at the back when I switch instruments. I can also record the DI and fx track of bass for later needs (but usually end up only using the fx track).

1- I do it all the time. I have both outputs (parallel and fx) plugged into my interface. This way I never have to change plugs at the back when I switch instruments. I can also record the DI and fx track of bass for later needs (but usually end up only using the fx track).

Thanks for the replies guys,
Would love to hear some more opinions about the bassdriver though.
Don't know if i explained any good, but i wanna use the bassdriver for reamping guitar, in which I mean, one clear signal (reamp) and another clear signal going thru to my 6506+ amp. Don't want any fx or blends from the bassdriver on the guitars, at all.

cheerz

I think a Sansamp DI should be a part of anyone's arsenal who wants to do recording.

Sounds so great for bass tones, and if you turn off the effect, makes a good DI.