Best to just not say anything.....

Just sayin'

Kind of dickish to publically bash a band that:
1) Has played the fest
2) PAID to play the fest
3) Supported the fest.

Just sayin'

God forbid people on a forum have opinions. If you're a band on a forum, you need to be able to take it.

God forbid people on a forum have opinions. If you're a band on a forum, you need to be able to take it.

Oh absolutely......
We all have opinions of bands.
The difference here tho is that a lot of us are friends and its really dickish to bash a friend's work publically (My opinion at least).

There are a lot of folks on this forum who are involved in various things that I have my own negative opinions about but I wouldn't state them here

(and not to the extent that some around here do).

As I said....just sayin' Carry on as you wish! :Smokedev:

Kind of dickish to publically bash a band that:
1) Has played the fest
2) PAID to play the fest
3) Supported the fest.

Just sayin'

only reason I give him and his band crap on here is because he jokes along as well. He even post saying negative stuff.....sure as a joke and sarcastic but like Simon pointed out...and YOU have said yourself...if you are in a band you need to be able to take criticism. The only reason I will make comments towards Mike and his band is because I know he is an adult and can take it. He knows it is mostly all in jest. This forum isn't read by millions...let be realistic...there is like 12 of us at best who read this. It is basically a massive chat room for us.

only reason I give him and his band crap on here is because he jokes along as well. He even post saying negative stuff.....sure as a joke and sarcastic but like Simon pointed out...and YOU have said yourself...if you are in a band you need to be able to take criticism. The only reason I will make comments towards Mike and his band is because I know he is an adult and can take it. He knows it is mostly all in jest. This forum isn't read by millions...let be realistic...there is like 12 of us at best who read this. It is basically a massive chat room for us.

Yeah, this is pretty much my reaction. It's the same as calling Ancient Queers/Gayncient Dreams and FartKeeper or whatever.