Satellites And Astronauts Cover

SeVeRheaDD

Sep 3, 2008
Well it's been a very very long time since I've attempted to pull off a cover....and a first for an In Flames cover. So I kinda took a shot in the dark on this one. I really wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull off Anders Vocals....but when you record music for fun....theres nothing you can't try.....right? :rolleyes:

The only problem was i accidentally screwed up a big chunk of my Adobe session on the outro....and doing it right would have meant recording a bunch of parts over...and well...let's face it...I'm lazy. So....I just played a quick section at the outro that pretty much sucked.......So maybe in a few days when I've refreshed myself i'll go back and finish it right. But for the time being....this is what i got. check it out and let me know what you think! :headbang:

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1252185&T=7008

Awesome....thanks for checking it out guys! I know it's not perfect...but i'll blame my laziness on that....so i don't know if its something I'd want In Flames checking out hahahaha....but a nice thought. But yeah...was pretty fun doing this....so much so that i think i'm gonna do another....but damn so many songs I want to do....and so hard to pick.

thanks Davo......the guitar tone has always been the biggest struggle for me actually....well aside from singing....but considering I'm a guitar player....my tone was more important :] haha. Thanks again for checking it out. I'm actually finishing up a cover of Jotun....so I'll post that up here shortly for all who are bored and/or curious.