Savoring A Band

Right now I'm purposefully not listening to free previews of Watershed, I'm not buying any DIGITALS SINGELS, nor am I doing any unspeakable acts. I have even stopped reading reviews and do not read the threads that discuss the songs that are already out there. I'll wait till June 3rd, order the SE edition, and when I have it in my hands, I'll study the booklet first and late in the evening when everything's calm and gloomy, I'll put on the headphones, close my eyes and ... savor every single second of the album as a complete, fresh and new experience.

Right now I'm purposefully not listening to free previews of Watershed, I'm not buying any DIGITALS SINGELS, nor am I doing any unspeakable acts. I have even stopped reading reviews and do not read the threads that discuss the songs that are already out there. I'll wait till June 3rd, order the SE edition, and when I have it in my hands, I'll study the booklet first and late in the evening when everything's calm and gloomy, I'll put on the headphones, close my eyes and ... savor every single second of the album as a complete, fresh and new experience.
+1

Im one of the impatient people who listens to a band, likes it, withdraws all his money and buys every album and dvd to find he is broke and having to sell his stereo and dvd player... didnt think that one through very well haha. But seriously sometimes i wish i could restrain myself.