Saw Maiden last night (setlist spoiler)

at leas5t now they dont have to deal with that cunt sharon osbourne and the bls crew fucking with them (except zakk wylde)... after that display of rediculousness i will never attend ozzfest again.

maiden rocks i've seen them twice, each time amazing despite having to put up with sharons bullshit.

to come back on topic: i never saw an iron maiden show.

but i know their classics, and it's objective that now they're making albums only to go on tour, get any other $$$ and so on.

what people want now is to listen to old songs, NOT to an entire new album + 5 oldies... for less than 2 hours of music.

c'mon, the latest concerts cost here in italy 40 euros, and all that money is not worth eddie coming out of the tank and the music played on the last tour.

so i'm happy for those who enjoyed the show, but i definitely think that the fanz deserve much more than ironz gave on the last concerts.

to come back on topic: i never saw an iron maiden show.

but i know their classics, and it's objective that now they're making albums only to go on tour, get any other $$$ and so on.

what people want now is to listen to old songs, NOT to an entire new album + 5 oldies... for less than 2 hours of music.

c'mon, the latest concerts cost here in italy 40 euros, and all that money is not worth eddie coming out of the tank and the music played on the last tour.

so i'm happy for those who enjoyed the show, but i definitely think that the fanz deserve much more than ironz gave on the last concerts.

Wow, the back from the dead thread....

I disagree. My feeling is that a number of us Maiden fans have A) seen them multple times, and B) own most of their live shit. We know it by heart, and since Maiden aren't exactly Phish, or the Grateful Dead in terms of mixing it up live, the old stuff is pretty boring. I'd prefer to be IN an Iron Maiden than hear that damn song live again. I like to hear new stuff. I'm not interested in shelling out money to see them do the same damn show I sa last time. Besides, they just did 2 Best of Tours! It's your damn fault if you missed that, you know? And word is that they're planning another one, from Powerslave to Seventh Son or something like that...

lol I just put discovery channel on and bruce was presenting some programme about air planes