saw Morbid Angel last night

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
They played material from their first 4 cds only, since theyre back with DAVID FUCKING VINCENT!

Rapture
Pain Devine
Maze of Torment
Sword to the Black
Blasphemy
Lord of All Fevers and Plagues
Dawn of the Angry
Where the Slime Live
Blood on my Hand
Immortal Rites
Days of Suffering
Evil Spells
Chapel of Ghouls
God of Emptiness

it was them, then Soulfly. I left before Soulfly.

The MA tourshirts were fuckin cool. Since it was a David Vincent reunion, they had 4 different tour shirts. Each one with the dates on the back, and the fronts had the album covers from A - D :D
P1010279.jpg

Never thought I'd get to see this man live, as he's been one of my vocal influences since the first time I heard Altars of Madness. woooo

And I might add... they were fuckin POWERFUL through the entire set.

holy shit its david vincent haha, i might go see them too in NY still pondering it
Richard Christy is gonna be at the NY one, so theres another reason to go

I saw the show here, and honestly, it was the worst Morbid Angel show i've seen yet. Sound was bad, they played really sloppy, and it just wasn't good.

Soulfly on the other hand (I'm going to get slayed for saying this) fucking crushed, like always.

dead_fetus said:
Soulfly on the other hand (I'm going to get slayed for saying this) fucking crushed, like always.

There's a lot to be said for the amount of energy at a show. I've seen great bands but on a monday night with 10 other people, and those shows weren't as good as seeing bands I didn't like as much musically with a lot of energy. e.g. Soulfly fucking crushed when I saw them.

David Vincent.....

:OMG: *drool* that guy is one of my all time metal heros! Will, i am very green with envy right now...DAMMIT!!! ahhh anyway cool stuff mang!!! \m/