saw Morbid Angel last night

dead_fetus said:
I saw the show here, and honestly, it was the worst Morbid Angel show i've seen yet. Sound was bad, they played really sloppy, and it just wasn't good.

Soulfly on the other hand (I'm going to get slayed for saying this) fucking crushed, like always.

Must've just been a bad show...all bands have those! They annihilated at the Key Club in LA. Dave Vincent should perform this music for the rest of his life! it's in his blood. Same set as the one above too.

Saw them a few month ago . Wish Dave Vincent wouldve been with them because they were just kinda ehhh . Of course I was kinda drunk and talking to a guy from SAtyricon.

Dreadful said:
e! They annihilated at the Key Club in LA. Dave Vincent should perform this music for the rest of his life! it's in his blood. Same set as the one above too.

Yeah man. His stage presence is so awesome, as well as the way he interacted with the crowd when to slow down and to chant and to do the 'singalong' :tickled: part of Immortal Rites. I hope he's in the band perm. again. He sounded in top form, too.