saw sonata

Sep 24, 2004
tonight...amazing show..much respect for jani and toni..damn...setlist was half decent but they played replica and kingdom for a heart..so thats all that matters.

i haven't listened to reckoning night complete either, but i did like up to winterheart. in fact i think the first one is kind of bland compared to silence and winterheart, at least the composing

More songs...more :p

I wish I'd seen them for Silence... :bah:

Did they play the instrumental on Silence ; Revontulet?

...The Cage? ...Blank File?

Anyway...I'll see for myself this Sunday at their headlining gig :)

"My eyes might have betrayed me, but I have seen
Your picture on the cover of a filthy magazine"

Priceless

I saw them in Wacken 2003 or something, back then I was pretty much a fan, but I was really disappointed.. I lost interest in them shortly after. But then again I havent heard the last 2 albums ;)

Misplaced
Blinded No More
Fullmoon
Victoria's Secret
8th Commandment
Kingdom for a Heart
Broken
Replica
Shamandalie
Black Sheep
Last Drop Falls
Sing in Silence
The End of This Chapter
My Land
---
Gravenimage (beginning)
Don't Say a Word
The Cage
the Vodka song

did you find the gun? :loco:

Fenrir13 said:
Ahh, nice to see Finland getting overseas bit by bit... :D Glad you enjoyed it!

Well, we already have enough of linux, IRC, santa claus, and saunas, we could always use more music :loco: :lol:

Btw, Finntroll is coming to the U.S. too, in case anyone is interested... supposedly, Finntroll were to do a tour here by this fall, but according to words from others that have been to Jaxx recently, the Jaxx management said the tour was postponed until early next year. I'm tired, so pardon my Engrish, if any. ;D

Another thing: WHY HASN'T NIGHTWISH COME FOWARD ABOUT CANCELLING THE 2005 U.S. TOUR TWICE (ok, so they postponed it, then cancelled it, whatever, same damn thing in my mind.) I want to see more cheesy flower metal bands :(