saw sonata

From what I understand, Finntroll's suposed to do a week in the US come July. but, I mean, things can change. I shall try to find out if it's still on. When i heard about this it was perhaps back in...Feb I think.

Nightwish I heard was fluctuating. I can also poke around and try to find out the real deal here as well.

It's always best to try to get the proper info rather than 1000 rumors that circulate on the net.

"The moment I will step aside, you´re ready for another ride
Walking in the cool night air without underwear
You have red light burning in your soul, I´ve seen the glow"
:lol:

I did see them some month or 2 ago, it was pretty cool, although the fact remains they are gay. But in a good way...that you can never....never take aWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Fenrir13 said:
From what I understand, Finntroll's suposed to do a week in the US come July. but, I mean, things can change. I shall try to find out if it's still on. When i heard about this it was perhaps back in...Feb I think.

Nightwish I heard was fluctuating. I can also poke around and try to find out the real deal here as well.

It's always best to try to get the proper info rather than 1000 rumors that circulate on the net.

True... I think the appropriate question to ask is "why hasn't the person(s) responsible for cancelling the nightwish tour come foward yet?" hehe.

I'm thinking the cancellations had to do something with their booking/touring agency...

Thanks Bryan

Setlist is allright I guess...not I big fan of the last two albums. :erk:

Although I think Please, Brainwashed, Exploited, Champagne Bath & The Cage were really great....Haven't listen to Reckoning Night that much yet... Wildfire kicks ass though.