Saw You Drown on vinyl in April!!!

KATATONIA - Saw You Drown (10" vinyl)
Release Date: May 17th

Cat#: IVS010-1 | Format: 10" LP | Label: Infinite Vinyl Series/The End Records

[size=+0]This is the long out of print mini album from 1998 that collectors regard as the most rare and wanted item in Katatonia's discography. The 10" vinyl version is limited to 1000 copies, all hand numbered and will come in blue colored vinyl. It'll also feature an unreleased band photo, lyrics for all songs, plus personal liner notes from the band.[/size]

as you guys start to get yours let me know what #s you get......to see what number thay actually started selling them at......Im wondering how many were actually reserved.....I know that the band got the first ten at least.......

Blakkheim said:
let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six and this copy sits right by my side!

hahaha! nice one!

Blakkheim said:
let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six and this copy sits right by my side!

I networked and networked for fukkin at least a month before they came out.....and Drew told me he would set me aside the earliest ones possible.....so I got 40 through 44.......oh well.....they arent even here yet...but thats what drew told me.....